Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by Zyzz

man i want these.... for retail
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

I think I would have liked this shoe a lot more if it didnt have the Quai 54 logo on the side

I think I would have liked this shoe a lot more if it didnt have the Quai 54 logo on the side

Seeing these in person will change some of your minds.Except the ones that just saying they don't like them because they can't get a pair.

Seeing these in person will change some of your minds.Except the ones that just saying they don't like them because they can't get a pair.

^nope, i picked up two pairs for others at retail, could have gotten one for myself, chose not to. the only thing i really liked about them was the collar padding.

^nope, i picked up two pairs for others at retail, could have gotten one for myself, chose not to. the only thing i really liked about them was the collar padding.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I agree 100%, to someone that doesn't understand the sneaker game. On the streets I'm guessing 80% of people that see them on feet think they are fakes lol

Back
Top Bottom