Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Your 11 lows order went through?It might take some time for email conf. to come I just got mine right now.
Yup, gotem from Nike.com its been a cool minute since I got something from Nike, last time I copped anything was Cement 4s

Yup, gotem from Nike.com its been a cool minute since I got something from Nike, last time I copped anything was Cement 4s
First time ever getting something from nike added to cart. I've tried SO MANY releases idk why or how it worked today. Hopefully the magic can work when the cigars drop on NDC.

Funny how FNL is still on splash
well splash page just means there is a lot of traffic. when a shoe sells out it doesnt just automatically free up the server. people still on there trying just like we both are sitting there waiting still 
laugh.gif

$12 tax in California is crazy. Total for the 11 lows from NDC was like 162 and thats because of free shipping 

Last time I tried to get some 6's I was advised to size down...Since I failed there, is that still the consensus?

yup, these shoes are not meant for me today. right at 5am, computer crashed, and now im a sitting duck... watching the "all shoe are in people cart...."

Back
Top Bottom