Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

The pack idea is awesome and horrible all at the same time.

Love the special double packs, especially when we get deluxe packaging (DMP 6/11, Raging Bull Vs), but these will be a nightmare to get.

Not really feeling the champagne colorway on its own, but fits nicely with the cigar/celebration theme. I'm hoping numbers are closer to GMPs than the recent AJKO pack.

If there's a third cw it's most likely a re do of the lakers last year they said we might get a new cw of it. I believe the dmp 6s were for the trophie if anything but I see what you're saying

Also not all the packs are 2 or three although most of the come in summer ie Gmp and Fear don't forget Kilroy pack started in Fall and had scattered releases so this may or may not be a split box pack looking at trends

Last edited:
Lol this thread got bumped like 3 pages from when the on foot pic got posted

the thirst 
laugh.gif

I'll just take the cigars, jb can keep the green joints

I'm not sure about those shoes.

I definitely need to see the official pics to make up my mind but atm I think i'm gonna pass.

Oh yeah, also:

hahahaahhaa. And now the champagne leaks. Hype will be off the charts for these. Personally not feeling either colorway. Is that a clear tongue on the "champagnes"? easy pass. Such a prime example of Nike capitalizing off of any little gimmick they can come up with. This "first trophy pack" is beyond corny and the colorways are both poo poo doo doo imho. Ya'll have fun
laugh.gif

Lol this thread got bumped like 3 pages from when the on foot pic got posted

the thirst :lol:

I'll just take the cigars, jb can keep the green joints

I'm personally aiming for both, the gimmick behind it has me feeling a certain kind of way over my Bulls lol they aren't the dopest shoe's in the world, but they are different and I need them green 6's as a consolation prize due to NDC playing with my emotions and never releasing the Oregon Duck V's to the public. Realistically speaking, both of the 6's when they eventually are made available for the public will probably limited and hard to get. It seems like the OG 6's and OG themed retro's are the easiest cop's so far and the retro+ like these Cigar 6's, the Champagne Bottle 6's, Infrared 23 6's are all limited with the exception of the Infrared 23 3's.

Those green joints look like they will crease and crack after about 4 steps, you all can have it out over those granny smith 6s

Those green joints look like they will crease and crack after about 4 steps, you all can have it out over those granny smith 6s

They will probably be crease prone, but I'm not sure if they'll crack or easily crack. I guess it depends how on that green is put on the shoe. I'm sure most people would take the creases than what possibly may happen to the 3M material on the 5LAB3 when it creases. It's all speculation as of right now, I personally hope the green is dyed Into the shoe or something that makes the color more resistant.

I'm quite a sucker for green things. Those champagnes looking mighty nice [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I would so cop both. Even though the colors are a bit meh, the idea behind them are cool. I
Hope they cigars still have the championship ring as a lace lock options and the champange should have em to. Too bad these will be TLO and raffled to high hell and impossible to get and thus why even have a want for these things

'Pack' and 'Limited' there goes any chance at copping the cigars everyone hated a week ago.

Man this pack is the first Jordan release I've really wanted in a while. Champagne CW is definitely for me 

The cigars look nice imo, I 'd probably cop. Those champagnes are horrid though

word is retail for these might be like $500 as a pack smh
I would rather it be a pack. It will be hard to get seperate shoes especially like these but $160 for 4 plastic rings and maybe special packaging is crazy! Cigars ave been a day 1 for my I actually love the color combination . Champaign bottles are ok . I

Back
Top Bottom