Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

No.  I know I wouldn't personally buy a DS shoe with the wrong box.

I'll wait for the response, then return em.  Not much to do at this point.  I could contact Nike, but for what?  I'd rather just take my $275 after shipping back (they WILL refund my GC purchase for this gaff), then add onto it and find the correct size/box.  Seen them hovering around $400.  I'd rather pay the extra $125, and not have to worry about selling/trading something.

Still...UGH!!!
just thirsty is all

indifferent.gif
thats bs

Well....pure jubilation, to pure UGH!

Got my package(s) from FNL today.  Opened the Cigars first (just randomly the ones I picked), look great!  Box in good shape, shoes look good, everything is perfect.

Then...get to the Champagnes...

Shoe box was opened within the actual shipping box, and shoes were tossed around...no biggie...

Look @ em...instantly can see the issue.  UGH!!!!!

View media item 1033629
View media item 1033635

Will do the obligatory contacting of FNL...but not expecting them to find my 14s inside another 11.5 box.

:smh: >: :smh: >:

Yep. Happened to me before on several occasions from ndc and fnl. Wrong shoes in the box as well as wrong size and retro switched out for older retroes. And....I wear a size 14 as well. I wonder if it is the same person at these warehouses. Lol. I had one rep argue me down that it was impossible until I got a mgr on the phone. People do touch these shoes in the warehouse you know. They just refunded my money and gave me a gift card and or discount code.

Well....pure jubilation, to pure UGH!

Got my package(s) from FNL today.  Opened the Cigars first (just randomly the ones I picked), look great!  Box in good shape, shoes look good, everything is perfect.

Then...get to the Champagnes...

Shoe box was opened within the actual shipping box, and shoes were tossed around...no biggie...

Look @ em...instantly can see the issue.  UGH!!!!!

Will do the obligatory contacting of FNL...but not expecting them to find my 14s inside another 11.5 box.

mean.gif
mad.gif
mean.gif
mad.gif

Yep. Happened to me before on several occasions from ndc and fnl. Wrong shoes in the box as well as wrong size and retro switched out for older retroes. And....I wear a size 14 as well. I wonder if it is the same person at these warehouses. Lol. I had one rep argue me down that it was impossible until I got a mgr on the phone. People do touch these shoes in the warehouse you know. They just refunded my money and gave me a gift card and or discount code.
Yea with the amount of product they have, you know these things happen.  First time it's happened to me...but you know it happens.

Companies calculate shrink into everything...I can't believe it took you having to speak with a manager to get some resolution.

I have a good relationship with my local store, so I know I'll at least get my $$ back (they will refund the GC, they're good dudes there).  Maybe they'll throw in another GC or something to compensate, but still sucks.

Said from the beginning, I'd pass on resale on the Champagnes if I couldn't get the Cigars for retail (which were the ones I really want, and glad I got them correctly or I would be REALLY heated), but if I landed the Cigars...I'd bite the bullet.  Well...guess it's time to bite...

Still....UGH!!!
mean.gif

DAM THE SLANDER NDC AND FNL STOCK EMPLOYEES DO WHEN STEALING KICKS!

Fml I want to drop the 4 but afraid to get got for fakes I can't tell the diff

That's exactly how I feel. SMH The sneaker game is so f*cked up right now. Forget the resell price you now have to worry about if the shoes you paying crazy bread are even real. I'm an avid watcher of reviews however granted you can tell the difference from the Super Perfect Champagnes's or Cigar but my problem is are those Taobao pairs. I'm done with that "UNAUTHORIZED" BS. I'm convinced it's all fake. Granted the Champagne and Cigars Taobao I can't tell the difference at all. I'm just feeling some type of way because I can cop them for like $240 but thinking about them possible not being a official just makes me SICK. If you aren't buying from an authorized retailer you're pretty much screwed. Fakes are coming with receipts these days. :smh: Real talk both pairs are just getting higher in price I don't see nothing under around $480 on Ebay but most are going for like 500-600.

That's exactly how I feel. SMH The sneaker game is so f*cked up right now. Forget the resell price you now have to worry about if the shoes you paying crazy bread are even real. I'm an avid watcher of reviews however granted you can tell the difference from the Super Perfect Champagnes's or Cigar but my problem is are those Taobao pairs. I'm done with that "UNAUTHORIZED" BS. I'm convinced it's all fake. Granted the Champagne and Cigars Taobao I can't tell the difference at all. I'm just feeling some type of way because I can cop them for like $240 but thinking about them possible not being a official just makes me SICK. If you aren't buying from an authorized retailer you're pretty much screwed. Fakes are coming with receipts these days. :smh: Real talk both pairs are just getting higher in price I don't see nothing under around $480 on Ebay but most are going for like 500-600.
true indeed just call it a lost if price stays there or rises

Call fnl and ask for supervisor, they will make sure you get next release. Still, that is Bs.

They cancelled my order after sending confirmation email.

Fnl is trash.

Call fnl and ask for supervisor, they will make sure you get next release. Still, that is Bs.

They cancelled my order after sending confirmation email.

Fnl is trash.
Thanks for the tip...I'll ask about reserving the next one, but FNL usually doesn't get many limited kicks that are hard to get regardless (at least w/ a fast connection/good computer).  I haven't missed on their site since using the GC method.  It'd be nice not to stress about it...but having them "hold" the next one at this point is somewhat moot.

I actually like FNL.  Partly because I feel it's about as "fair" as it gets online.  Granted, someone w/ a superior computer and internet setup has a better chance, but it beats always losing out to bots/scripts. Plus, my local store has been great the past 10 years.  The employees are always kind, polite, and more importantly FAIR.  I will always prefer FNL, even with this goof.

Hoping since I've been such a loyal customer @ the local spot  for so long, they can at least help get things moving.  Might not get the correct shoes, but I have faith, they'll make it up to me one way or another. Again...they're good people.

true indeed just call it a lost if price stays there or rises
Yeah champagnes just hit 600 on fc. They were 450 just a day ago. Saw a pair go for 350 today on eBay. But I agree with what was said earlier. Either these were super limited i.e even fc doesn't have but a few or ppl are just keeping them.

Yeah champagnes just hit 600 on fc. They were 450 just a day ago. Saw a pair go for 350 today on eBay. But I agree with what was said earlier. Either these were super limited i.e even fc doesn't have but a few or ppl are just keeping them.
New York and la have different prices

Last time I looked online the only pair for 450 were the sz 14s the rest were 600. Either way prices are steep. Probably only Goin to go up. I think these are Goin to reach dmp prices.

Last time I looked online the only pair for 450 were the sz 14s the rest were 600. Either way prices are steep. Probably only Goin to go up. I think these are Goin to reach dmp prices.

Trust me.....that size 14 is rare and will go up on prices. Bigger sizes are always more. They just capitalizing on the smaller popular sizes now.

I'll grieve and start the hunt for the CORRECT SIZE Champagnes tomorrow...but might as well enjoy the CORRECT SIZE Cigars tonight.

I'm more fortunate than a lot to at least get 1 right, so I'll take the half win for now...

View media item 1033987

faked on the champagnes but may have to scoop real soon

still haven't received my cigars tho but i did buy em

I've seen some of the prices on ebay for the championship pack shoes and they are running $400-$600. 
laugh.gif
  I have the cigars and I'm waiting on the Champagnes but there is no way in hell that either of the shoes are worth that much.  
mean.gif

Maybe my view is a bit off because I'm not a re-seller but would any of you really pay $400 each for these shoes if it was the retail price from the jump?  

Of course people can and will do what they with their coin but I just can't see it. 

Last edited:
That's exactly how I feel. SMH The sneaker game is so f*cked up right now. Forget the resell price you now have to worry about if the shoes you paying crazy bread are even real. I'm an avid watcher of reviews however granted you can tell the difference from the Super Perfect Champagnes's or Cigar but my problem is are those Taobao pairs. I'm done with that "UNAUTHORIZED" BS. I'm convinced it's all fake. Granted the Champagne and Cigars Taobao I can't tell the difference at all. I'm just feeling some type of way because I can cop them for like $240 but thinking about them possible not being a official just makes me SICK. If you aren't buying from an authorized retailer you're pretty much screwed. Fakes are coming with receipts these days.
mean.gif
Real talk both pairs are just getting higher in price I don't see nothing under around $480 on Ebay but most are going for like 500-600.
definitely can tell difference

I've seen some of the prices on ebay for the championship pack shoes and they are running $400-$600. 
laugh.gif
  I have the cigars and I'm waiting on the Champagnes but there is no way in hell that either of the shoes are worth that much.  
mean.gif

Maybe my view is a bit off because I'm not a re-seller but would any of you really pay $400 each for these shoes if it was the retail price from the jump?  

Of course people can and will do what they with their coin but I just can't see it. 
hell no i wouldnt pay that and i didnt even wanna pay the 250 but im young so i can make bad decisions
laugh.gif

nike is pushin that 400 envelope with the brazil 6s tho

hell no i wouldnt pay that and i didnt even wanna pay the 250 but im young so i can make bad decisions
laugh.gif

nike is pushin that 400 envelope with the brazil 6s tho
No doubt Waff!  I didn't want to either but they were father's day gifts to myself.  
happy.gif
  You are absolutely correct about Nike pushing that $400 envelope.  Retros are going to be $300 in about 5 to 6 years!

I've seen some of the prices on ebay for the championship pack shoes and they are running $400-$600. :lol:   I have the cigars and I'm waiting on the Champagnes but there is no way in hell that either of the shoes are worth that much.  :smh:   

$800 retail is a stretch...but stated it months ago, I'd drop $$$$ on the Cigars on their own if they were a standalone release. Shoes look great.

Champagnes are a different story. If they releases by themselves...it'd be an easy pass (especially @ $400).

It's the "pack" though which sucks me in. I'm such a sucker for the special edition packs with the extra touches/packaging. DMP 6/11s, Raging Bull Vs, hell...even the Magic/Raptor VIIs. Just always caught my attention.

Back
Top Bottom