Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Wait.....so paying $600 for shoes is an issue? But other vices such as $10 for a drink is not?? My philosophy is your money...spend it how you want. And as bowb4me says....if you are financially stable, then what is the issue? Guess my $70,000 car is a bad investment as well as my education and house, etc

Thanks guys!!!......i opened a dispute..seller respond that they are real and that no refunds are excepted!!....he stated that in the invoice that they are 100% authentic no b-grades or fakes and no returns excepted except if wrong size is sent, has any1 had experience with a situation like this will that matter in me trying to get my money back??......any other ways to spot them by pictures cause I'm probably going to have to state and note how i know they are fakes??....i already mentioned the shoe trees and that i spoke with numerous sneaker heads who know fakes and can spot the differences!!!..thank you guys again!!
hmm yes I just sealed with a dispute like this recently with the bel air 5s. I won the dispute because I actually went and bought another sure fire guaranteed authentic pair and took comparison pics with the two. I showed how the material was slightly different, how bright the green speckles were on the real pair versus the fugazi pair, etc. what ultimately won me the dispute was the fake pair had the cone shaped ankle pads like so many other fake 5s. Also the UPC and the title of the shoes on the box were titled differently. It seems like this guy was very careful not to take too many pics that would jeopardize any sales, but the shoe inserts is a huge red flag. I mean why would every other real pair have white inserts, and his have black?? Also the leather on his just isn't shiny. On my cigars the leather is waxy no doubt and it would never appear that ashy in pics, flash or not. Lastly, I don't know about the tissue paper inside of the box, but with the real pairs, there's like three sets of tissue paper. The first layer is just plain white, the second outer layer has the gold VI print on it, then there's a third loose set of tissue paper that just sits anywhere you want in the box. That's all I have for the cigars. I can't really help with the champagnes as I decided to pass on those so maybe somebody else could help out with that. Hope this helps man. Death to the fake resellers!!!

You can't on one hand say, spend YOUR money how YOU want, then bash fakes in the next sentence.

I'm fully in the spend it how you want party however. Do you, 600, 100, just don't brag either way, just buy them cause you like em.

Last edited:

Thanks guys!!!......i opened a dispute..seller respond that they are real and that no refunds are excepted!!....he stated that in the invoice that they are 100% authentic no b-grades or fakes and no returns excepted except if wrong size is sent, has any1 had experience with a situation like this will that matter in me trying to get my money back??......any other ways to spot them by pictures cause I'm probably going to have to state and note how i know they are fakes??....i already mentioned the shoe trees and that i spoke with numerous sneaker heads who know fakes and can spot the differences!!!..thank you guys again!!
I had a similar experience with some Shanghai 5s from an Ebay auction. Seller listed them as 100% Authentic in the description and took suspect pictures to hide the fact that the shoes were fakes. I let my thirst cloud my judgement and pulled the trigger on the shoes only to have buyers remorse the moment after I submitted the payment. The shoes finally arrive and my gut feeling was right. I opened a dispute immediately and let the seller know I would be seeking a refund, even though it was not offered in the auction. The seller starts sending me messages saying I wont get my money back, I am better off keeping them or reselling, I knew what I was buying, yada yada. Even though my blood was boiling with the thought I just blew $400 on some fakes, I kept a cool head when replying to the seller. I was very careful to use specific wording such a Authentic, Replica, Fake and even mentioned Ebays policy of fake/replica items being against the terms of agreement. The seller ended up shooting his self in the foot and sent a reply stating he never said the shoes were authentic 
tired.gif
. So to end the long story, dispute was ruled in my favor. Stay the course and if need be use some pics to support your claim. Good luck bro, I hope it works out for you. 

Never bought a pair of fakes before. I don't even know how to get access to fake shoes since I don't use ebay, craigslist, or instagram.

Wait.....so paying $600 for shoes is an issue? But other vices such as $10 for a drink is not?? My philosophy is your money...spend it how you want. And as bowb4me says....if you are financially stable, then what is the issue? Guess my $70,000 car is a bad investment as well as my education and house, etc
Lol this guy just HAD to say "my 70,000 car...." 

I own 3 Ferraris. Get on my level scrub. me and kanye party it up on a weekly basis. (Not so much lately because of his kid.) But he did mail me the Red yeezys personally. 

See where I'm getting at? 

Last edited:

I own 3 Ferraris. Get on my level scrub. me and kanye party it up on a weekly basis. (Not so much lately because of his kid.) But he did mail me the Red yeezys personally. 

Lol. Dude. Calm down. You will never see me brag as you are taking it. No my style. I mentioned that because the reference of $600 was used in a sentence. Financially stable I am, and I still complain of these prices.....but I will buy what I want if I really want it. I still have my limits as well. Heck. I think the price of college is crazy.......but if you want to further your education and have a shot at a decent living, it is a sound investment.

Does Kanye now u sell fakes on eBay?

This had me laughing

Lol. Dude. Calm down. You will never see me brag as you are taking it. No my style. I mentioned that because the reference of $600 was used in a sentence. Financially stable I am, and I still complain of these prices.....but I will buy what I want if I really want it. I still have my limits as well. Heck. I think the price of college is crazy.......but if you want to further your education and have a shot at a decent living, it is a sound investment.
Where did @madamimadam  go? I want to see these red yeezys 
roll.gif

This had me laughing
Me too!!.....
roll.gif
lets try and get this thread back on topic, sorry for the disruption that may have been caused because of some silly individuals, but i thank you guys that helped with your knowledge!!...appreciated!!! 

on a side note i live in central jersey myself and don't hear this guys name ringing bells around this way!!!!!

Last edited:
To get your refund, just return the shoes.
No need to communicate with the seller, just make sure you take pics or video of you packing and shipping the shoes back.

Don't attempt to keep the shoes, shipping them back with signature confirmation will always get you a quicker refund than the back and forth PayPal will want you to go through.

You already filed the claim you're good. Ship them back sig confirmation load into PayPal and you're done.

Can someone tell me what to look for in real vs fake campaigns?
I don't know if mine are legit..they do have a black ankle insert but they had a smell

Just goes to show that a seller with a receipt don't really guarantee anything.
Receipt means nothing, tagged pics are starting to mean less too since there are people that'll take tagged pics with their friends real shoes then send you fakes.

You've just go to use your best judgement, look at the pics to make sure that the seller isn't intentionally trying to obscure something.

Back
Top Bottom