Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Not trying to defend if my pair is legit or what not but stitching on tongue seems pretty even..
Your shoes are straight dude.  Enjoy them and forget the nonsense about them being fake.  They are legit.  I've seen both replica an authorized pairs.  You can definitely tell a fake due the the hue and dullness of the green and the ring lace locks on reps are plastics and not metal.  

Last edited:

These better not be stupid limited, because I legit really like both and want both. I'm fine with the $250 price tag, it is was it is, but I'll be damned if I'll gonna pay resell on these.
Whew....that $250 is a bit steep lol.  
indifferent.gif

Actually, you are incorrect. The shoes are sample and therefore legit.  There may be some slight changes on the release day pair but his pair is legit.  If you look at the earlier cigar pics the jumpman was gold on the lace cover on the tongue.  Now it seems that the jumpman will be red/burgundy or whatever on the release pair.  However, there are many rep out there but his are not.  

I have shoes purchased for FL,FA, CHAMPS, etc and they don't have numbers at the bottom of the insole.  So are my shoes fugazi as well?  Not trying to come at you or anything I'm just saying that a lot of the so called indicators to spot fakes aren't really indicators at all.  I have shoes that have crooked stitching and glue marks.  Just about every Jordan release in the last 8 years has had flaws.  And I'm somebody who's been into Jordans since they first came out.  

The chinese sticker is there because the shoes are in fact made in china.  Like every other Nike product.  China manufacturing always produces more than what is ordered and sell the extra out the back door.  
Those are not sample come on man, look at that UPC tag, they're just fake that's it.

On another point, the cigars are slowly growing on me, damn those kicksonfire pics look very good IMO.

I have shoes purchased for FL,FA, CHAMPS, etc and they don't have numbers at the bottom of the insole.  So are my shoes fugazi as well?  

you are correct ... stop getting "hooked up" by employees giving you thier early gm's as authentic early pairs

Who is spoonfeeding you guys this and why do you choose to just accept it as fact without questioning it?
Dude.  I work for the Dept of Justice and have spent a great deal of time overseas Japan, China, Malaysia, etc.  Some of the people in the department work with American companies that have contracts to cut down on supplies being produced in China that go to a third party.  Manufacturing companies get contracts with Nike, Adidas, etc to make shoes and they always produce more.  A lot of it is for quality control.  However, all the shoes that don't pass inspection aren't destroyed (like they should be according to contract)  Instead they are sold.  The flaws may be a little as a flawed stitch pattern to a wrong size label being placed on the shoe.  

I'm no expert but I know what I know and it's first hand knowledge from people who police this stuff.  Well not so much anymore because, Nike and others don't mention it because China isn't real big on criticism and they don't want to mess up the good thing they got going as far as manufacturing cost.  This is why many companies across the world don't do anything to stop it. This is not speculation or rumor, it's fact.  There are numerous companies such as Burberry, Adidas, Coach, and others that have the same problem that Nike/JB has.  Unfortunately, its the price that they pay for the trade off of cutting cost. 

Last edited:
you are correct ... stop getting "hooked up" by employees giving you thier early gm's as authentic early pairs
I don't have hook ups that work at shoe stores.  And my shoes are from back in the days.  Before the time that every Air Jordan that released sold out in 10 minutes.  

Those are not sample come on man, look at that UPC tag, they're just fake that's it.

On another point, the cigars are slowly growing on me, damn those kicksonfire pics look very good IMO.
 You cats kill me with the UPC tag stuff.  The tag gives a production date and size of the shoes.  How is that an indicator for authenticity?  I have 2 store bought pair of Air Jordan 3 White/Cement and the production dates differ.  So given this fact that must mean that either Footlocker or Champs sold me a fake pair of shoes.

And yes the cigars are growing on me as well.  

Dude.  I work for the Dept of Justice and have spent a great deal of time overseas Japan, China, Malaysia, etc.  Some of the people in the department work with American companies that have contracts to cut down on supplies being produced in China that go to a third party.  Manufacturing companies get contracts with Nike, Adidas, etc to make shoes and they always produce more.  A lot of it is for quality control.  However, all the shoes that don't pass inspection aren't destroyed (like they should be according to contract)  Instead they are sold.  The flaws may be a little as a flawed stitch pattern to a wrong size label being placed on the shoe.  

I'm no expert but I know what I know and it's first hand knowledge from people who police this stuff.  Well not so much anymore because, Nike and others don't mention it because China isn't real big on criticism and they don't want to mess up the good thing they got going as far as manufacturing cost.  This is why many companies across the world don't do anything to stop it. This is not speculation or rumor, it's fact.  There are numerous companies such as Burberry, Adidas, Coach, and others that have the same problem that Nike/JB has.  Unfortunately, its the price that they pay for the trade off of cutting cost. 
nike does have lower quality shoes produced (flawed during production) but they are marked with a b and sold at their outlets.

Who is spoonfeeding you guys this and why do you choose to just accept it as fact without questioning it?

I could care less if you work at walmart, you still don't have any idea what your talking about.  Quality control is supposed to explain why in 2014 I can currently buy Space Jams, Cool Greys, and Concord Mids all with a blue tinted sole that they were never released with.

I appreciate ur inputs and stuff so if they be reps they be reps. I guess we will find out when released pairs come but I wanted to say that black "trash" bag is the same as the toro 6. And I looked at a pair of infrared aj2 at a footlocker shop. Their size number was a bit off to the right as we'll and production date was roughly two months for this pair and others. If u guys have aj6 want to take pictures of what ur size tag 9.5 look like for comparison? Thanks.

I like Jordan's and all but most of the quality is ****** so I feel as if we are purchasing replicas anyway lol. If you happy with them then fine if not then so be it. Appreciate the pics

You cats kill me with the UPC tag stuff.  The tag gives a production date and size of the shoes.  How is that an indicator for authenticity?  I have 2 store bought pair of Air Jordan 3 White/Cement and the production dates differ.  So given this fact that must mean that either Footlocker or Champs sold me a fake pair of shoes.

And yes the cigars are growing on me as well.  

Who talked about the production dates ? As another NTer pointed out, that's the "US" on this UPC tag that shows how bad those reps are, not the production dates but yeah sometimes people don't understand @YoungVet88

Last edited:

The post was in reply to Lemo who disagreed with you and him on the validity of the shoes in general. Think he was just tagging you afterward, agreeing to your post above when you quoted him and said, "some people just don't understand." Haha

These better not be stupid limited, because I legit really like both and want both. I'm fine with the $250 price tag, it is was it is, but I'll be damned if I'll gonna pay resell on these.
QFT...damn you pulled this right out of my exact thoughts!! but I dunno bout the availability, we shall see soon
ohwell.gif

QFT...damn you pulled this right out of my exact thoughts!! but I dunno bout the availability, we shall see soon:\
Only time will tell. I can handle lab series limited, if I had too. However, if they are AJKO Rivarly pack and Jordan Future limited them I'm done for

Only time will tell. I can handle lab series limited, if I had too. However, if they are AJKO Rivarly pack and Jordan Future limited them I'm done for
yup! you and me both those futures looked like isolated alien sightings on the release map compared to a normal launch

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom