Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

resale bubble will calm down/go back to what it was but these shoes are trash, super ugly and JB doing what you guys eat up and slap doo doo on a shoe and label them limited and people see them as hot and go nuts for them, i wouldnt pay retail for these let alone resale

IMO, first thing Jordan brand has put out as a retro+ colorway that actually warrants the price tag and the hype in at least the past couple of years. I personally adore both shoes and have since they first got leaked. Just terrified of the hoops I'll have to go through to get them. Or the resale rape I'll be subjected to if I miss out. But again, just my opinion. Everyone = entitled to their own. 

heard retail was 250 
mean.gif
 im out

Real or fake?
smokin.gif
So hard to tell whether the shoe is authentic or not because we have nothing to compare it to, not even official pictures. What makes it even harder is all "authentic" pairs people claim to have. I'm sure there are some authentics out there, but very few. Only thing I noticed is the leather on the Cigars should have an aged/distressed look to it, whereas most fakes have just a flat brown color. Also the emblem on the back should be a light color which is easily legible. Just waiting for that official info. 

So hard to tell whether the shoe is authentic or not because we have nothing to compare it to, not even official pictures. What makes it even harder is all "authentic" pairs people claim to have. I'm sure there are some authentics out there, but very few. Only thing I noticed is the leather on the Cigars should have an aged/distressed look to it, whereas most fakes have just a flat brown color. Also the emblem on the back should be a light color which is easily legible. Just waiting for that official info. 
That's the truth. I've seen some of the celebrity pics who have them such as Rip Hamilton, DJ Khaled, etc... and the pairs that they have the emblem is visible but not as visible as some of the other pics.  Who knows man.  I want them both but I will probably put some type of leather treatment on the cigars.  

When the old lady in the pic realizes she can't move those tampon foams for resale let alone retail maybe she'll stop trying to flip shoes and eventually demand will come down.
or maybe these kids should stop beasting and allowing there to even be "sneakercons".... The resell prices have all gotten so high because all these idiots who go to these type things that pay 200 dollars for every shoe they see. there wouldn't be any money in it for anybody and no one would hold these events if these simple ***** would not rush to pay 2, 3, 400+ dollars for shoes that aren't worth even half that at these corny *** events. That pic really is an eye opener how can ya'll seriously allow some lady to hold up a shoe while reading in hopes to hustle you out of your money for a cheap shoe that was way overpriced to begin with? No one should logically spend their time holding a shoe in the air looking like an idiot but ya'll allow them to do it by rushing to throw them WAY too much money. If it was a couple ladys holding up yeezys you know there would be 20 little kids gathered around seeing who can get scammed the worst....
mean.gif

Any references to bubbles are about the resale market and not retail.  Jordans will always sell but will you and should you be able to get double retail post release is another question entirely.  Bubble bursting will soon happen and all the highly inflated secondary market values will correct to numbers that are closer to reality.  I'm not talking about shoes that are too far gone like yeezys but theres no reason some Jordan grs should command anything more than retail when resold.

The pic below is from sneakercon in chicago this past weekend, even though I didn't go I was told that pretty much 30-35% of the people in attendance don't even wear Nikes/Jordans and were just strictly resellers capitalizing of how ridiculous resell prices have gotten in the last couple years.  There are a lot of people buying every release with no intention of ever wearing the shoes, eventually those shoes have to be sold.  When the old lady in the pic realizes she can't move those tampon foams for resale let alone retail maybe she'll stop trying to flip shoes and eventually demand will come down.
That's hilarious.

My little brother copped those for $129 from an outlet.

There are a lot of stupid people in this world.

I love the way she's acting; reading with one hand and trying to re-sell with the other.

Karma is a MF.

Back
Top Bottom