Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Damn 600 each. Depending on how limited they are it could be a steal or overpriced

fixed 
smokin.gif
REPPED!!! lol

Damn 600 each. Depending on how limited they are it could be a steal or overpriced

MarqueeSole has them for $609, so that sounds right.

These could be around FEAR 5 numbers, so yeah, expect resell to be around the $500 mark.

Luckily I don't like either enough to spend $250.

Side note, anybody got detailed pics of the packaging/label yet?

MarqueeSole has them for $609, so that sounds right.

These could be around FEAR 5 numbers, so yeah, expect resell to be around the $500 mark.

Luckily I don't like either enough to spend $250.

Ok got you. If these are around fear 5 numbers theyll be very hard to get. If black/gold 1 limited who knows how much they'll go for :lol:, but I'll doubt they'll be that limited considering we've seen em months ago

Ok got you. If these are around fear 5 numbers theyll be very hard to get. If black/gold 1 limited who knows how much they'll go for :lol:, but I'll doubt they'll be that limited considering we've seen em months ago[/quote]

Yeah, definitely not around Black/Gold 1 numbers.

Them things were too damn limited!

Resell for them is around $1K, lowest I've seen is $850!

:smh:

They Got Lotto Retro 3's dropping… Why Can't we get Pizza Retro 6's afterwards???  Or Taco 5's

Ok got you. If these are around fear 5 numbers theyll be very hard to get. If black/gold 1 limited who knows how much they'll go for :lol:, but I'll doubt they'll be that limited considering we've seen em months ago

Yeah, definitely not around Black/Gold 1 numbers.

Them things were too damn limited!

Resell for them is around $1K, lowest I've seen is $850!

:smh:[/quote]crazy thing is when I won the raffle for them I wasn't even sure whether to pick em up or not. Good thing I did :lol:

Are they actually dropping that solefly collab to the public? They're so dope to me

I hope these aren't too limited but it makes since people are saying these are with premium materials and whatnot

Completely unrelated but what's up with those ray Allen gold ring ceremony 11s and are the ones up on eBay GM?

Completely unrelated but what's up with those ray Allen gold ring ceremony 11s and are the ones up on eBay GM?

^ They have to be, no official RD was ever set and I believe folks started to make them based solely on hype.

I personally think they may never be released.

Thats what I figured but would really like em to release but no way am I paying that much for suspect product. If I'm sure theyre 100% authentic I'd consider copping but no way to really do that. They ruined the ray Allen xiiis because of that. Ray Allen hoh viiis above all though :pimp:

Hopefully champs get these. If they do it will mean that there going to be like the black grapes in number. Which was limited but not impossible to get

Had the honor to hold and see these up close and personal from a legitimate source today
Nearly almost fainted. CPR STATUS for these :wow: :wow: :eeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

View media item 994046
View media item 994047

View media item 994050
P.S. The lacelocks are metal!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Too bad she wants $600 each. I wish you all the best of luck in trying to acquire these to keep. Hoping these won't be my first strike out for this year.

One of the best quality and conceptional master pieces ever made.

These are a MUST HAVE.
All the quality talk is getting to me ahh. I'm gonna try to cop now :smokin

well it looks like these will be more available then I thought if eastbay is getting these.. hopefully i can get both.. saving my money now. 

The Cigar and Champagne Pack will be available at VILLA on 6/14. Shoes are sold separately and will retail for $250 each. Limited quantities.

From what I understand, the Fear 5's would have been an easier cop /  ( Pair vs Pair ) , Luckily there is two colors so you will have the chance to steal one. Good luck out there. 

-Fresh 

I just want the Champagne, but with the lows and denims hitting the on same day, I want lose no sleep if I miss out.

Back
Top Bottom