Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Damn I had the champagne in my cart, but didn't want to pay $368 and possible customs fee. 

I dont think the price are bad for the cigars but i just wanted to get the champ while paying the shipping. Cant complain paying $120 over retail for both pairs.

Who cares what resale is if you were able to cop from kickz.  If you copped cigars you ended up about $50 over retail and if you copped both you'll be at about $100 over for both pairs.  Its safe to say that nobody would be selling them to you for those prices after they drop.

my predicted resell value is around 380-460.. just based on price point, supply and demand
Cigars will be $500+ and champs at 450+ imo. Brazils will be at $800+ 

That is right after release hype price and a year later DS price. Not sure how limited the cigars are going to be. If they jsut become one other colorway for the 6's and restocks  few times...Price will be at 300.

Its already been established that these won't be that limited.  There should be enough to go around and the price should deter some people.

I feel they should be as available as the 3lab 5lab series.

Most of the places that got those are definitely going to have these and a couple more places that don't get very many limited shoes have these also.

Its already been established that these won't be that limited.  There should be enough to go around and the price should deter some people.

Most of the places that got those are definitely going to have these and a couple more places that don't get very many limited shoes have these also.
it's just gonna be a crazy day of releases next weekend. this thread will be really active come thursday i bet lol

I'm starting to think these aren't going to retail at $250, at least they aren't going to be selling at $250 to the rest of the world.

They are $220 in australia and 135 gbp in the uk.  Basically the same price as any other JB retro.

Yea that's what they said about the shooting stars as far as the price scaring people away.......

Last edited:
FYI......Kickz.com said release was a mistake and all orders will be cancelled.....feel free to call and confirm....

Last edited:
It's being said that kicks say it was a mistake and all orders are going to be canceled. Just call their # :rofl:

Said where though?

Until they cancel my order, I'm calling ducktales.

To the dudes that got through, don't even waste your time feeding into it.

If they are going to cancel you'll know when you get refunded.

Said where though?

These were NOT supposed to release today..... I doubt Kickz is going to risk their JB account for selling shoes before release day.... feel free to call them.... I'm sure you will get this answer.

Said where though?

These were NOT supposed to release today..... I doubt Kickz is going to risk their JB account for selling shoes before release day.... feel free to call them.... I'm sure you will get this answer.

This isn't the first time an online release was sold early because of a websites technical glitch and it won't be the last. In most cases the shoes ship because it wasn't the customers fault. If they choose to cancel then that's fine also but until they email or post a message on their website/social media I'm not feeding into anything your talking about over there.

This isn't the first time an online release was sold early because of a websites technical glitch and it won't be the last. In most cases the shoes ship because it wasn't the customers fault. If they choose to cancel then that's fine also but until they email or post a message on their website/social media I'm not feeding into anything your talking about over there.
the person who broke this "news" was an "egg" on twitter lol. yeah, i feel ya MrDeeds, seeing is believing. 

Back
Top Bottom