Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Is $365.00 Too much for Pre-Order on these??? Thoughts?

w/ Free Shipping? lol
After tax and shipping (if you don't get them local), probably close to $275.

If it was a guarenteed pre-order (reputable site/seller) I'd do it.  That way I could focus on the other pair on RD.  $90 over isn't HORRIBLE.  

I collected the codes for Bay Area Folks.... if there's any other ones missing let me know but I think this is about it.

Bay Area Codes
Lakewood
Cigar: A5C2E6AFF2
Champagne: D212B76B4F

San Francisco Market ST
No online raffle, instead in-store raffle tickets

SoCal
Valley Fair
Cigar: 9919B0FCCC
Champagne: 2063EE3ACF

Glendale Galleria
Cigar: 3B124E7D2D
Champagne: 26B3E515FD

This is a limited release, so head down to your local Shiekh Shoes in the greater Los Angeles, Bay and Stockton/Modesto areas as well as Houston, Phoenix, Las Vegas and Portland to receive a unique raffle code and directions on entering for your chance to pick them up!

Last edited:

i agree it has gotten so bad. I actually made one of the duck managers my girlfriend. Since i needed to make sure I could get my hands on some of these releases
HOH galleria only releasing 4 pair to the public if that.  Almost every store that is getting these will release 3 pairs or less to the public.. Problaly one sz 8, and 2 sz 8.5 LOL.  It has been real out here for some time...but it is getting worse.  There is not much room to resell shoes because these managers are doing it.  Any limited shoe might as well be "FOOTLOCKER CORPORATION FRIENDS AND FAMILY RELEASE."  Even distric managers are in on it to a degree.  The sad part is they waste hundreds of people's time and gas etc.... without just being real.

Someone hand this man a tissue to wipe away his tears
NO crying here...........just keeping it real.  I've been in the game a long time....... you gotta pay to play period.  Just putting it out there you got a better chance copping online without a bot than copping from these local stores.  I pay the fee and keep it moving..... but when you have hundreds of people entering a raffle for 4 shoes... lol 

bigmike24000 bigmike24000 speaking the truth! If you don't have a plug, you already lost. But be real about our chances. People got lives and responsibilities. Why waste time for a chance at nothing.

NO crying here...........just keeping it real.  I've been in the game a long time....... you gotta pay to play period.  Just putting it out there you got a better chance copping online without a bot than copping from these local stores.  I pay the fee and keep it moving..... but when you have hundreds of people entering a raffle for 4 shoes... lol 
dont worry man the bubble will burst soon...nike dropping way to many shoes lately and its too many resellers so something will eventually give 

Welp no plug yet I still managed to win the Cigars via RUVILLA's raffle 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom