Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

i live in houston...got like 10 malls...hit the north side of houston yesterday....took about 3 hours...

hit the south side today...took about 3 hours...little less because i doubled back to a north side store that only allowed 1 ticket even though they had all 3 shoes in the raffle...

i took a person with me yesterday and a person today...

ive gotten this many tickets before and have gotten 1 call...lmao...
I hope you wear a sz 8 -8.5 you may have a chance.  FYI for future  reference  don't ever waste your time on the Northside of Htown.  Dope boys and resellers have HOH and footaction sewed up.  During the future bred and glow release not ONE pair from over there went to the public.  Every mall you hit that had these was sewn up... but u may get one of the 20 pair in the entire city that actually go to the public.  Not to be discouraging bro... all the gas and time you spent in tickets you could have either been working overtime to pay extra for your pair.  

Good luck..Retail is a luxury only reserved for store employees only....and some people with small feet period.

Might pull my first all-nighter since college.

I'd like to try some of the international sites early...never really felt like messing with them, but might for this release.

I'm such an old fart, I'm used to going to bed @ 9PM and getting up around 5.  This might be a long day.  Might start rescheduling clients now and telling them I don't feel well and get some rest....
tongue.gif

Hanon have cancelled their release date, probably due to a late shipment or so.. if you miss out on a pair(s) keep an eye on their fb/website for updated release date.

I'm not keen on these shoes at all so I'm going to pass.

Good luck to those who are hoping for a pair (not for reselling)

please don't post an early link on these. i really want them and I'm sure tons of ppl (lurkers) are following this thread to find one. pm the links between yourselves. 

Last edited:
I second that. I'll be sure to appreciate some early link. Especially if it's NDC. I'm sure one of them twitter profiles will have early links up like an hour before release for the other sites.

I hope you wear a sz 8 -8.5 you may have a chance.  FYI for future  reference  don't ever waste your time on the Northside of Htown.  Dope boys and resellers have HOH and footaction sewed up.  During the future bred and glow release not ONE pair from over there went to the public.  Every mall you hit that had these was sewn up... but u may get one of the 20 pair in the entire city that actually go to the public.  Not to be discouraging bro... all the gas and time you spent in tickets you could have either been working overtime to pay extra for your pair.  

Good luck..Retail is a luxury only reserved for store employees only....and some people with small feet period.
lol by ths post i know exactly who you are. I will say this though you are telling the truth. Truer words have never been spoken. THE funny thing is most of the store managers are woman so its easier to get them in your pocket then the men who want absurd prices. i know a few people who are paying 150 on top of box price for workers to hold them a pair. lol

lol by ths post i know exactly who you are. I will say this though you are telling the truth. Truer words have never been spoken. THE funny thing is most of the store managers are woman so its easier to get them in your pocket then the men who want absurd prices. i know a few people who are paying 150 on top of box price for workers to hold them a pair. lol

I heard Houston was tough....but damn!

please don't post an early link on these. i really want them and I'm sure tons of ppl (lurkers) are following this thread to find one. pm the links between yourselves. 
Yea ok, dudes thirsting for reps are going to post and repost links for the next 24 hours.

The el will be posted either way. Like as already stated. Someone will want those reps. Lol. Props gets you a long way sometime when that favor needs to be returned.

Assuming that you have true genuine entities on NT that appreciate the help

Last edited:
According to the product page no. There's already finishline and eastbay links lurking. I'm assuming it'll be TLO with nike. But who knows. Most likely it will and it'll take you to the selection page where you'll have to choose either shoe

Yeah I know about end. Broke my neck on lte trying to get denim Lebron x and nothing. Even after I had Paypal and shipping in. Site crashed.

Back
Top Bottom