Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Got called for the Champagne...a half size down from my tts, but with most VI's that works, so hoping that holds true for this pair!

Seems like everyone is winning champagne but no cigar.

Congrats to those who got the call.

Last edited:
hit on both the gar and the champagne, sharpstown...add the kd from baybrook, and black xi from wilowbrook...nice saturday...work was worth it...

Locked up a champagne in 10.5. Not sure whether to be happy or not my wallet took a beating last week already.

I'm already sad thinking about $250 each for these. JB and resellers might get me again.

Last edited:
Got a call from my local HoH but missed it. Called back and asked wage I won and they said nothing... [emoji]128564[/emoji]

Never seen so many early links before...sadderday is coming...
mean.gif
not like its hard to figure out champs and finish line type early link sites. I dont think there are any ndc EL out yet

not like its hard to figure out champs and finish line type early link sites. I dont think there are any ndc EL out yet

Yes, sir. I can confirm NDC links exists for all of the releases tomorrow. No humble brag at all, I can already see the salt coming. Buy hey, that's nothing new. Twitter should be plenty humorous tomorrow.

Champagne - $250

Cigar - $250

Infrared 23 11 Low - $150

Jordan 1 "Family Forever" - $120

Damn I'm going to be out $770 ($831 with tax).

I might miss rent next month, landlord will understand lol 
smokin.gif

Does anybody ever get a call from the HOH in Cherry Hill? I'm about 0-16 on raffles there in the past year.

Back
Top Bottom