Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

dont know what it is, but they used to use it on jimmy jazz and the euro sites, adding to cart before the timer expires
lol I just figured out how they do it. They cant add to cart before the timer expires though, I tried and it says its unavailable for purchase...

Theres no way to do that with eastbay, you've got to wait for the timer to run down.
there is a way but there's too many lurkers in here.

Theres no way to do that with eastbay, you've got to wait for the timer to run down.
Naw you can do it. Looks like theres some risk takers though
News to me guys, if I knew how to do that this would be that last place I'd brag about it.

Wow…. I'm seeing these at lower prices online $199 $170 all the way to $244???

Where's the Price Cap maaannnnnn??

Anybody know the sku number from Footlocker EU? I can find the link that way...I have the link for the infrared 11 from Footlocker EU if anyone wants it

I can hear it in the JB Product Innovation meeting right now: "With Finals here, let's release a non-OG colorway 6, throw in some tacky gold rings, and sell it as the Championship Pack. These kids will eat this ish up." The commence the giggling, repeat revenue forecast on the PowerPoint, and high fives everywhere.

I'm sorry Nike, unless these are for Kawhi (Team Jordan), it's been 16 years since MJ's Last Shot. Nike, you a hypebeast.

Back
Top Bottom