Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

IMG_7886.JPG
IMG_7887.JPG

Like the fit.

And these shoes are looking so good!!!

Just caught up to the thread. Looking at these on-feet and DS pairs got me so salty, I had to "like" them photos :pimp:. Will be copping myself a pair or two on the 11th. Congrats fams.

i def would grab a second if the money is right or resell is around retail for a while. who knows when we will see this colorway again.
would love to get a 3rd and have it customized to be the mid version of the georgetowns.
Hell, just get them made into breds instead

I noticed that the SNKRS app didnt list the GS and Toddler sizes under the Mens listing like I’ve seen in the past.

Anybody know for certain that these will be available for the family? I need these in soft bottoms and kids... Cant have my newborn barefoot like our fellow NTer’s kid :lol:

I noticed that the SNKRS app didnt list the GS and Toddler sizes under the Mens listing like I’ve seen in the past.

Anybody know for certain that these will be available for the family? I need these in soft bottoms and kids... Cant have my newborn barefoot like our fellow NTer’s kid :lol:
Yes they will be full family release

Been out of it for a long time, but may have to try for a pair of these. Got a Nike gift card burning a hole in my pocket.

Back
Top Bottom