Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

009FBC48-F2EF-44EE-9D17-95810A800546.png

Thats what I show too, and my phone shows the "apple pay" confirmation, but for $245 not $220. I have a $245 authorization on my credit card.

Me either. Say card was charged but no confirmation of nothing

I just called Nike.com and was given a confirmation number for my order

Guys call Nike.com and give them your email If they can’t find your order they’re going to ask you for the last four digits of your credit card number

I never got a shoe like this usually from raffles but never online I guess I was on my iPad at the right time

I think we are seeing the start of a new normal ladies and gentlemen, surprise drops

Supreme with the bogo on the site, up for almost 10 min and now this :pimp:

Didnt score neither but this is cool as hell, congrats on everyone who cooked

Shocked I got through, had to reset pw and transfer funds on the debit.

Congrats to those who cooked!

Salty. If these are the yellowed pairs I wouldn’t feel as bad for missing out lol.

I clicked the link and biggest I saw was 10.5

Was just messaging someone when the snkrs alert popped up and I accidentally clicked it and it said Jordan 11 dropped now limited time...

Wasn’t sure if this was true or not and checked NT and saw no one had said anything so I said F it and clicked purchase and 20 seconds later got the Got em Page

I also got, “something went wrong” but I’m sure that was because of the alert by my bank

Nah, it wouldn’t even load sizes or any details :lol:

Soon as the shoe loaded it error and kicked me back. So absolutely Zero chance to even click to get in line and purchase

Really surprised these dropped early, but bills took priority this week. I’ll grab these next month when they release. Hopefully I can use a winners circle coupon on them.

I have to say I’m pretty unattached to Jordans these days and am glad there is no rush to go out and immediately buy what I want.

Back
Top Bottom