Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

No confirm yet or in orders but does show as purchased

Attachments

• IMG_2568.PNG
    IMG_2568.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 18
I got the notification when they appeared on SNKRS. But a size chart, nothing pops up for me. This a UNC online exclusive or just USA exclusive?

Said sold out for me but they took from my paypal.

PayPal's always doing this, I still have 2 orders pending from July & August just clothing some Jordan shorts and socks I grabbed on sale (which I really wanted, but didn't need), but when I try and cancel it tells me they are still waiting on Finishline to process and ship the order...guess I'm gonna have to call them one day (just keep hoping they decide to process & ship). They also did the same thing with StockX I won the auction they took my money immediately, then my purchase didn't pass authentication and they refunded it back about 3 days later. Their system is sooo slow...

Price tab just sitting there on SNKRS. Can't get through thought. Says Error Occurred, Try again later. Same message as when the Cement 4s dropped and SNKRS was all messed up.

I think they added 25$ overnight shipping by default on the order screen I seen it and switched to the standard 3 day shipping. I won't be home till Monday anyway so no rush.

Back
Top Bottom