Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

I think they added 25$ overnight shipping by default on the order screen I seen it and switched to the standard 3 day shipping. I won't be home till Monday anyway so no rush.

Maybe for some. I didn’t have to change my shipping and it was free.

That said, I’m pretty happy. I liked these since day 1. Now just need the red pair.

Got my confirmation too.! So happy I just happened to look at SNKRS at the right time...! Congrats to everyone that copped. For those that didn't, may the odds be in your favor next month...

One good thing about this banner night drop, places like StockX and Goat will have legit pairs on hand. In case team shady early tries some foolishness

What’s the point of following the Heels on the app if they aren’t going to send a notification for stuff like this? Oh well. Cograts to those that copped early.

Just when I thought I was done buying kicks I get a notification for these n immediately buy

At least retail drop day is less than a month away. Will see if I have the funds for these. $240 after tax is no joke. lol

Insert spongebob meme

They do a surprise drop today? Aint been in shoe threads in a min since nothin was droppin i wanted til these next month

Congratulations to those who secured on the early release. I'm not really into these and if the rumors are true about the next 11 release in 2018 then I'll be ready for those. I'n trying to decide if I still want the 11s that are to release in December. I know I want the 6s because orange is my favorite color and the materials on those looks amazing.

Screenshot_2017-10-13-18-06-54.png

I was in the Dean Dome for LNWR and had no idea they were doing a pop up. A guy walked past my seat with the Jordan bag during the Blue/White game and I went searching the concourse and saw the truck outside...
AJXI2.jpg AJXi.jpg
I just missed out on the shorts. $250 is pretty insane but they were fire in person.

Apologies for any pic/sizing issues. First time trying to upload a pic on this platform.

I got a month-ish to decide if I want to grab them. Been trying to budget my sneaker purchased lately, and the holidays are coming up and I’m sure everyone’s wallet on here will be hurting. Lol.

They look dope in the pic with the just don UNC shorts.

Back
Top Bottom