Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Should I worry about DSG and Hibbett if I cleared checkout? I wish I knew if I'm in the clear by now while I can still cop if needed.

1 Of My Champs Pair Has Dirt On The White Mesh!!! SmH... Went Back To Swap SaiD It Was The Last One... So I Sold Em Back To Em!!! Payed Full Price On Dat Pair...Bout To Grab My HoHs Pair Now!!!Only Needed 2 pair Anyway...

A lot of heat released this week, personally for me I want the red 11s, blue infrared 6s and BC 3s, then black Friday coming and Xmas so they moving a lil slower than a usual 11 release.

D2875F14-BE26-43A7-A882-C77C54C31137.jpeg
Hibbets wouldnt let me use my $20 reward

Those type of adidas only moving because of resell values... Regular NMD's are sitting now too.

Obviously. It doesn’t change the fact that HU NMDs were insanely difficult this morning and, rather than giving money to resellers, buying these 11s as a consolation prize is a much better idea for those who struck out on the HU NMDs.

I hope this is another fake snkrs sellout. I have Nike gift cards to use and thats the only way im getting these because these are not worth 220

Back
Top Bottom