Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Dudes really waiting for a discount on a XI mid???

I totally acknowledge that JB isn’t selling like it use to but some **** is just guaranteed money for them XIs in even a moderately decent colorway are just that.

I been around long enough to say I rarely board the XI hype train anymore but these are actually dope. Was happy to get my raffle confirmation from footlocker yesterday and copped with ease this morning.

AA2618FA-0947-4324-A71D-94C2DBF8E23F.jpeg

No you need that confirmation email .. happen to me before with some other pairs never got the sneakers
^ This; Happened to me with the Space Jams. App said "Got Em," showed as 'Purchased', and I had a pending charge on my CC for 2 weeks in December.

Damn, just saw FNL is sold out in men’s, FTL sizes won’t add to cart... so much for these “sitting!” I wouldn’t be able to leave my chances with online ordering, seems like most people got them though. On to the next!

Damn, just saw FNL is sold out in men’s, FTL sizes won’t add to cart... so much for these “sitting!” I wouldn’t be able to leave my chances with online ordering, seems like most people got them though. On to the next!
I know I won't do online anymore on a must have. Too much sweat waiting on some type of confirmation right now while they're selling out.

Just right now...

Attachments

• E6F8525D-894F-4D72-8740-01CEE4DDDBC8.png
    E6F8525D-894F-4D72-8740-01CEE4DDDBC8.png
    317.4 KB · Views: 13
snkrs app says purchased and got pp charge email. No nike email confirmation. Hopefully I am good. Took too much L's today.

Yeah this happened to me back when the bred 1's were released and I never got them they just reverse the PayPal charge I'm in the same boat for these 11's hopefully we get a different result but I doubt it. If anyone has a size 12 available for retail hit me up please

Girlfriend came through in the clutch. Been out of town since Monday for work, she entered and got a call back for a FNL raffle and only told me this morning.

Back
Top Bottom