Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

6DC5DC63-C46C-48C2-8AD6-537B6FFD381B.jpeg
The "Jumpman Jordan" tag on the toungue of my pairs doesnt line up perfectly with the 3rd lace loops. This is the first time I've ever seen that, anyone else's like that?

It’s not a dealbreaker or anything but that’s one of the ways i used to check for authenticity.

The "Jumpman Jordan" tag on the toungue of my pairs doesnt line up perfectly with the 3rd lace loops. This is the first time I've ever seen that, anyone else's like that?

It’s not a dealbreaker or anything but that’s one of the ways i used to check for authenticity.

When you unlace and tie them, the tab might line up better, but I think ur safe either way - I doubt anyone will notice lol specially after they are piss yellow in a few months.

unlace em and see what happens. but besides that, if you copped from an authorized retailer, you shouldnt have anything to worry about.

on 1 pair of my navy 11 lows, my tag skews to the left a little like maybe it got stitched on off center or the tongue is crooked but i bought em from shoepalace so i didnt worry too much. not all pairs r gonna b perfect.

No hype, but this colorway was necessary. Very clean and can be easily matched! Kind of surprised Nike didn't release it back in 96

I️ have a couple pairs like that it’s all good

I hope there are more restocks. If these don't fall onto my lap by the end of the week, I am just going to order the trophy room XVII from GOAT.

I wouldn't unless you like your shoes big. getting your normal TTS will already be roomy.
hmm. I do have my size in space jams and they fit TTS. that .5 will make that much of a difference? Well Guess I'll have to wear thick socks!

I hope there are more restocks. If these don't fall onto my lap by the end of the week, I am just going to order the trophy room XVII from GOAT.

Bruh I gotta ask...How have you not managed to copp at least 1 pair by now??? I totally understand if cash is limited though.

Checking this thread during piss breaks would allowed you to copp at least 1

Bruh I gotta ask...How have you not managed to copp at least 1 pair by now??? I totally understand if cash is limited though.

Checking this thread during piss breaks would allowed you to copp at least 1

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I checked-in Saturday evening and missed a few opportunities. I want these but it's not the end of the world if I do not get them.

SNKRS still preparing to ship.. Sivas auto DHL text alert came through. They havent replied to my query though and the order is still processing.

Edit.. SNKRS just shipped.. Now I really hope Sivas cancels. I doubt it though, they hate cancelling.

Last edited:
Y'all using any stain repellents on these? I am thinking about doing it, I would tape off the patent just to make sure it doesnt put spots on it.

Back
Top Bottom