Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

That company may not even be around this time next year. Not judging but I will be blunt...Only a fool preorders any product a year in advance. You may not even be living this time next year. Also the shoe will be attainable. Priorities mixed up. But yeah do you....don't encourage others. This is info you could have kept... nobody needs it right now.
thanks for your opinion and all good points. don't be concerned with my priorities as you don't know me. the concords came up in posts and i shared what i knew. thats all

based on my space jam, i went a half size down and they fit PERRRFECT
20171114_180041.jpg

thanks for your opinion and all good points. don't be concerned with my priorities as you don't know me. the concords came up in posts and i shared what i knew. thats all

I was speaking general in regards to whomever placed a preorder....I wasn't referring directly to you.

Never thought I would see the day where AJ 11 is "still cop-able" few days after release, yet sitting at some stores. I assume that'd be the case for the upcoming red pair. What surprise me is that people were actually brawling for Pharrell joints? Time changes. I guess this is a good time to buy Jordans for truly jordans fans. IMO, market is not necessary saturated, but people have more choices now. Also, life style changes and that dictates how people want to dress/wear shoes nowadays.

So these run a bit large? I normally wear a 10.5 so i got those. Will I regret it? I know it depends on foot to foot, but curious on what you guys have seen.

lol takes a lot more than that to offend me
like i said, just sharing the info
isnt that what we do here ?
its america, so make your own decision
do what you got to do to get your shoe
its all good
Hey we make our own decisions outside of America too lol, that being said it doesn't make any sense pre ordering a rumored shoe.

Ordered thru Dicks sporting goods, no updates other then still in process.

Hopefully they come through for you. I ordered some shoes from them once and it never came out of the processing stage. I hit their customer service chat and they apologized and gave me a code for free shipping. Didn't exactly make up for it.

Back
Top Bottom