Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

FOKwTlQ.jpg

Wearing at work

UPS are fucc bois to the absolute core.. they have done soooooo many things to my packages in the last like 2-3 months its disgusting.

Everybody are thinking the 2016 space jam and 2017 navy blue have the OG cut ....
Not sure on this photo.
1510941470-img-0645.jpg

It varied shoe to shoe back then

The new patent cut if a little too high for me. A tad shorter they would be money

I passed on SJ strictly because of that, grabbed these because I’m a sucker for navy and plus a gift card because I likely would’ve passed on these as wel

Not only do dope factory have a FSR, they are $195 total free shipping and no taxes thru paypal.

They also have super fast shipping there ....I have ordered shoes on Thursday and got the package on Monday ...from Italy to Dallas over the weekend.

Don't sleep on DF.

To those with tracking issues with UPS, sign up for UPS my choice to link all packages and tracking numbers together.

Everybody are thinking the 2016 space jam and 2017 navy blue have the OG cut ....
Not sure on this photo.
1510941470-img-0645.jpg

Weren’t these the samples though? I thought pretty much all the retail OG pairs had the higher cut? (at least literally every one of them I’ve seen over the past 20+ years)

Not only do dope factory have a FSR, they are $195 total free shipping and no taxes thru paypal.

They also have super fast shipping there ....I have ordered shoes on Thursday and got the package on Monday ...from Italy to Dallas over the weekend.

Don't sleep on DF.

How did you get free shipping?

Back
Top Bottom