Jordan royal Blue 1

Help! I need to know If these are 100 authentic or b grades of in general Input. Thanks
B]

View media item 822318
View media item 822319
View media item 822320
View media item 822321
View media item 822322
View media item 822323

Yeah, the perforation on the toe box seems odd.  But all the other pics seem to be ok.  However, those are some pretty poor quality pics.  Ask for a closer/detailed pictures (heel/stitching).

Also, this is in the wrong forum, you should have posted in the "Jordan Brand price/legit check" forum.  Here is a good guide to reference - but don't go off of the production dates tip (IMO).

http://niketalk.com/t/572635/guide-spotting-aj-royal-1-fakes

yea gonna need more detailed pics. but from the pics given: don't see any widows peaks, lace bag seems to be ok, tongues seem normal height.

Looks good to go. Nike Air tag looks normal. Soles look good. No widows peaks that I can see from these pics. As mentioned above the lace bag appears to be the correct size. Hard to say because of the lighting but the shade of blue seems to be correct. The overall shape of the shoe looks good too. Swooshes look ok as well. Try to get a close up of the heel and toes to be sure. I wanna get a closer look for any evidence of widows peaks and perforation. How much are these btw?

Yeah, the perforation on the toe box seems odd.  But all the other pics seem to be ok.  However, those are some pretty poor quality pics.  Ask for a closer/detailed pictures (heel/stitching).

Also, this is in the wrong forum, you should have posted in the "Jordan Brand price/legit check" forum.  Here is a good guide to reference - but don't go off of the production dates tip (IMO).

http://niketalk.com/t/572635/guide-spotting-aj-royal-1-fakes
The third to last picture has me wondering..anyone else got opinions?

Right on thanks for the input I asked for more photos

Looks good to go. Nike Air tag looks normal. Soles look good. No widows peaks that I can see from these pics. As mentioned above the lace bag appears to be the correct size. Hard to say because of the lighting but the shade of blue seems to be correct. The overall shape of the shoe looks good too. Swooshes look ok as well. Try to get a close up of the heel and toes to be sure. I wanna get a closer look for any evidence of widows peaks and perforation. How much are these btw?

Thanks yeah I'm trying to get a better photo of the heels and for boxes to be sure. Ill post them ASAP once they come up. I had a weird hunch about the swoosh in the third to last photo perhaps it's just me. Yeah the nike tags on the tongue look fine along with the shade of blue. Aren't the authentics more of a matte finish versus a glossy look?

The third to last picture has m
e wondering..anyone else got opinions?

They're running kinda high as always for royals around 450? That's why I wanted to ask of these were authentic or not. Appreciate the input guys. Any other thoughts?

Not so much matte. Just not super shiny. $450 is a right range for these royals. What concerns you about the third to last pic? I'm leaning towards legit on these.

Not so much matte. Just not super shiny. $450 is a right range for these royals. What concerns you about the third to last pic? I'm leaning towards legit on these.

Cool cool. Yeah idk the swoosh just seemed kinda off. Like it seems thicker than it should be, perhaps it's just the angle it's at. The toe box issue was brought up earlier. Do you have any opinions on that?

I saw these on eBay. They look fine but they're at $465 right now. The bidding might go over $500 and if you're gonna spend that much you might as well purchase from a reputable site. I believe projectblitz.com has these in a size 10.5 for $540. Last one.

I saw these on eBay. They look fine but they're at $465 right now. The bidding might go over $500 and if you're gonna spend that much you might as well purchase from a reputable site. I believe projectblitz.com has these in a size 10.5 for $540. Last one.

Cool cool. Yeah idk the swoosh just seemed kinda off. Like it seems thicker than it should be, perhaps it's just the angle it's at. The toe box issue was brought up earlier. Do you have any opinions on that?

Yeah I just looked it's already at 500 wow. Ok thnx for the heads up

Legit. I had a pair of my Royals vetted on this site a few months ago so I know what to look for. I also know what the leather is supposed to look like and these look good, not too shiny with that slight creased look overall. 

Shape looks good. Nike tongue tag is on point. Forefoot outsole grooves appear deep and defined. 

Legit. I had a pair of my Royals vetted on this site a few months ago so I know what to look for. I also know what the leather is supposed to look like and these look good, not too shiny with that slight creased look overall. 

Shape looks good. Nike tongue tag is on point. Forefoot outsole grooves appear deep and defined. 

Dope thanks. Auction ended it went for 510 at the end. Any opinions

Did you get em for 510?

I didn't actually. Bidding was crzy. Was 510 a good price?

Definitely high for my liking but I've seen higher.

I completely agree. I have seen them go as high as 750. On flightclub site it's about that much. The website you gave me went for 540 so I suppose 510 was decent for that winner

Definitely high for my liking but I've seen higher.

I completely agree. I have seen them go as high as 750. On flightclub site it's about that much. The website you gave me went for 540 so I suppose 510 was decent for that winner

oh you're right. my fault. ridiculous though. i did see recently on ebay some royals '13 going for over $800 i laughed

Back
Top Bottom