DSC03494.jpg

DSC03493.JPG
DSC03495.JPG

JS66.jpg

DSC03489.JPG
DSC03491.JPG

20090420201237.jpg

Thank you junny67 from US11

Look cheap! You would think that with the playoffs here that they would give Ray Ray some 2009 PE's or atleast some XI's.

Originally Posted by Diego1984

Look cheap! You would think that with the playoffs here that they would give Ray Ray some 2009 PE's or atleast some XI's.

true, but what better time to advertise than the playoffs!?! i agree with you though, i would like to see some heat!!!

i agree that they're nothing special to look at, but maybe they're just good ballin shoes.... why would ray allen wear them if they're justgarbage? just sayin...

Can't fault his game but after the metallic gold XIs, i'm not so sure about his taste in sneakers.

Originally posted by Diego1984:
Why XI's, that doesn't even make sense being as they're not currently in production... As for the '09s, I expected we'd allsee at least a few PE's in the playoffs from various team Jordan members, but I haven't seen anyone rocking them yet.

I'm guessing that the promotion of the 2k9 has been abandoned. Now JB is forcing their athletes to wear these hideous team Jordans that has upcomingrelease dates. In my opinion, I think the athletes should be able to chose what Jordans they want to wear. JB doesn't really need them to promote theirteam shoes anyway. I mean, Ray won a championship in a pair of TGIMs and that still didn't make me go out and buy a pair.

Back
Top Bottom