+ Jordan Salesman Sample OG VIII's + (Pics)

Sure yall wouldn't copp. My lazy ps's

00435e704ff17e48c182b5994ba164039b29c53.pjpg

047254b4af72fc3bb0d426e27f770589f2652ee.pjpg

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

they are known as the "paprika 8s" only released in PS and GS sizes. there was also an all white/grey salesman sample. very very rare

im still upset about the pair i passed up on
ohwell.gif

i knew this was a real color since i seen da fakes of em years ago....goes to show you da bootleggers don't create anything that hasn't alreadybeen at least mapped out by nike/JB

sucks that ppl would think those are fakes if somebody wore them.....they're still nice, glad JB made the adjustments before final release tho

i havent seen those in years! nice find

i might have a picture of those from a summit, email me if you want me to look for it

Considering I had the og viii, I to am glad that the production version was the one we got instead of these. Its not that they are really that bad, its justthe aqua 8 is such a classic shoe, its kinda jarring to see such an early sample with so much going on. Thanks for the pics.

They look like fakes. Then again if they wouldve released in Men's sizes originally, everyone on this board would be calling for the retros.

i would never cop those photoshopped ones up here....but the sample pics > anachrites (or however its spelled)

I like the colorway a lot, but that starburst on the side is just plain wrong. If they cleaned that up, I'd be all over these.

Back
Top Bottom