JORDAN SHINE(HIGH END SNEAKERS) vs BIN 23 (PREMIUM MATERIAL LIMITED SNEAKERS)

If these shoes extend higher to your calf, they'd look like rain boots to me. Just terrible.

Rich people would buy them though. Money to blow and sometimes lack of taste is a good combo to make some $ off of.

The BIN series could have been great, but they tried way too hard to force a "story" to the releases. Just give us nice simple colorways with plush materials and premium quality. That should have been the BIN series mission. I would have loved to see a infrared VI with the prototype color blocking and premium black leather. I actually don't hate the jordan shine, they are just way overpriced. It will be interesting to see how these sell.

Last edited:
Basically a FSR on eBay w/ a specific seller (seem to check out both in feedback/pics of the shoes) for $50 under MSRP in both CWs if anyone is interested (no...I'm not the seller).

Thought about if for half a second...still can't do $350.  After getting the Infrared 6s, I've started to really love the all red shoes (never thought I'd see the day).  These are just to "fashioney" for me...look good in the pics though.

The BIN 23 series IS great. Every colorway is fire imo except the 7's, so I didn't cop those. The materials is on point though. I agree with Cement Greyman that a BIN 23 black/infra-red prototype would be fire. I would love to see a AJ 14 or maybe a black based AJ 3 with a full rubber midsole-outsole so we won't have to worry about them exploding in ten years, LOL!!!

if they are Italian leather and made in Italy ... $400 retail is about right, but I'd probably go get some TOD's or Prada or Gucci shoes. IF anything else they can toss it in the trash.

I say this often, but the pics don't do the shoe justice.  It's not plastic looking like the pictures show.  Pretty nice I think, and will cop.  Like previous post said, dude on ebay hadit $50 off msrp, so yea i jumped.   We'll see......

Anyone cop these? Would love to see some pics or read some reviews.

$400 price tag
sick.gif

jordan brand has lost it

I don't care if these are made of high quality. They are simply very ugly and even for 40 bucks is not worth.
Rather go for a goodlooking shoe but made with inferior quality.

you are a straight up idiot imo if you cop the shines. if you're going to drop that kind of money, you might as well buy an actual luxury shoe with better quality & materials. Like a pair of balenciaga arenas or givenchy hi-tops

you are a straight up idiot imo if you cop the shines. if you're going to drop that kind of money, you might as well buy an actual luxury shoe with better quality & materials. Like a pair of balenciaga arenas or givenchy hi-tops
true for me every other shoes looks nicer. but you'll have those people that will buy cuz its JB luxury shoes and stars are going to rock them to make you cop them. win/win for JB. And it goes with recent shoes poor materials and quality with price hikes, cutting corners JB smh, now 2015 "better quality" quality from before with a price hike. JB wins. With that said cop what you like forget the rest, everyones happy except your wallets and wife/husband.

Last edited:

no swoosh or jumpman are on those, hypebeasts won't like designers shoes
laugh.gif

Last edited:
if they are Italian leather and made in Italy ... $400 retail is about right, but I'd probably go get some TOD's or Prada or Gucci shoes. IF anything else they can toss it in the trash.
This. I have a pair of af1 luxs, made in italy. Leather on the interior of a shoe is nuts. Wore them out, the rubber and air bag is done, but the leather looks good as new. Still thinking about resole for those.

Yup. I saw em in person today, not bad but nowhere near bin level.
Where? And nowhere near bin level in quality? I saw an IG post and someone said they may not be worth $400, but they good and comfy.

Where? And nowhere near bin level in quality? I saw an IG post and someone said they may not be worth $400, but they good and comfy.
A side store in Brooklyn had them on the display window. A lot of stores with nike accounts will sell em early at retail hoping people cop becausethey know shines will rot on shelves

A side store in Brooklyn had them on the display window. A lot of stores with nike accounts will sell em early at retail hoping people cop becausethey know shines will rot on shelves
Really? I know they are pricey, but I thought they were limited. Places I have been calling all seem to have limited runs, like 3 per size in each colorway. Having only 3 blacks and 3 reds, seems like a guaranteed sellout there.

Quality of leather is nice, yes. But I simply can't and won't spend $400 on a jordan sneaker. I don't see how these are game changers. I mean aside from the retro's JB kicks are readily available since the 23s. People pay 400-600 on jordan one but won't spend 400 on these. Lol n smh but it is wat it is

JB need to stop trolling and bring back the bin23 line for I can give resellers my money again. Need a bin VI in my life.

Last edited:
JB need to stop trolling and bring back the bin23 line for I can give resellers my money again. Need a bin VI in my life.
yeah that bin line was :smokin, I wouldn't even be mad if they charged $400 for those (even though I would prefer a lower retail price)

Back
Top Bottom