Jordan Slides

Is there a thread about Jordan slides, and if not, why not?

I only have one pair but I love them. I just don't know how to clean them.

Anybody?

Screenshot_20190506-121120_Firefox.jpg

Yep, I use Cloudfoams also.

Jordans aren't comfortable to me.

I used to get Lebron slides(on sale), because they were also comfortable, but haven't seen them since the 10 or 11.

I have the cement hydro 7s I think... I just use them for house ssd's goes now but they will get beach/pool wear soon. I do not wear sandals outside of the beach/pool/home setting though. Not of those people that wears them everywhere with everything.

I got the hgg, concord 11s, cool grey 11 and black infrared 6s. I really like the jordan slides. I wish I had those flu game ones

I personally never came across them yet to test them out so i cant speak on that but i just googled and they look pretty good

Someone put me onto the cloudfoams and they are awesome man. Adidas normally has some sales and you can get them cheaper then the $35

Legit like walking on a cloud

I personally never came across them yet to test them out so i cant speak on that but i just googled and they look pretty good

Someone put me onto the cloudfoams and they are awesome man. Adidas normally has some sales and you can get them cheaper then the $35

Legit like walking on a cloud
So they're essentially the ultra boost of slides?

Back
Top Bottom