Jordan Sock Package

I saw a while back on one of the shoe websites I frequent that there's a package coming out that just has several pairs of socks in it.

They're supposed to match specific pairs of Jordans, one I remember for sure was the Blue/Yellow Melo 2s. Does anyone have any idea when this is supposedto come out/a link to it?

Yeah I remember that. Haven't heard or seen anything since it was first posted. I wanted quite a few of those socks, especially the Melo 2 and Space Jams.

Nice concept. Will pick up a few pair depending on the price. A regular pair of Jordan Socks go for $7, I could see JB pricing these at $20.

air-jordan-socks-1.jpg

So we all know that Air Jordan will be absolutely killing it next year with the release of some classic Retro models, but now we get at look at anotherbatch of treats up JB's sleeve for 2010. Jordan will be releasing a collection of Noctilucence Socks based on some of the all-time great Air Jordan kicks.If you're wondering what noctilucence means, it's basically a technical way for saying glow in the dark, so not only do these socks incorporateelements of some legendary Air Jordans, but they also shine bright once the lights go out. It's unclear if they will be sold separately or in packs, but asyou'll see after the jump, they will be packaged in mini shoe boxes that feature a very cool cloudy sky image on the boxtop. Keep reading for a look at allthe different versions of the Air Jordan Retro Noctilucence Socks and stay tuned for info on availability. Via FC.T.

air-jordan-socks-3.jpg

air-jordan-socks-2.jpg

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

That %@% is dope....

Yeah they are nice but Talk about alot of money on socks. There really hasnt been anything new about these.
eyes.gif

@af1beast thanks for taking the pics and uploading them I was in a rush lol

SWEEETTTT!!!! if i cop I dont see myself collecting these tho.... sticking to my footaction brand.. BUY 1 PACK GET THE OTHER 1/2 OFF
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Maybe it's just me, but these socks are so tacky.
I'll just stick with some Nike or NBA socks.

i like the columbia socks. i think they need to make some of these as mid socks. not all lows.

Back
Top Bottom