Jordan Sons Of Mars

Originally Posted by Dough Boy Fresh

I guess I'm one of the few that actually think these look pretty good...

Copped. Look dope to me. Buy what you like, don't believe the hype.

Originally Posted by LBCOL

Originally Posted by Pinoysneak5

These look better than Yeezys still people hate on these. I guess there isnt enough hype on em'.

true, but my hate for the yeezys barely falls short of my hate for these and all the other jordan mashups

You too? Both shoes are hideous. I can't understand why someone would part with 245 let alone 2 grand for some yeezys

My boy bought the black/reds yesterday....
I must say they look nice in person. Biggest issue is its impossible to rock with the strap undone

Don't like them at all and never seen anyone wear them, but hey, somebody's buying them which is why they keep making them.

Alot of y'all hating on these arent even "allowed" to wear these...!.... You at least have to own 1 pair of each "Numbered Jordan" that makes up this hybrid...
smile.gif
)))))

Saw these in person on someone's feet the other day I actually like these with that color. The other two that's out forget about it.

My thought are they are a mistake a few year ago they wouldnt of sold. people are just buying every J's no a days no matter what they are

they arent that bad really, not any better than the spizikes.... at least they quit with the air force fusions lmao. now those were awful!

was at the mall and saw some dude rocking the white/purple ones

hideous is all i can say about this jordan

Back
Top Bottom