Jordan Space Jam Questions

I got my hands on a pair of Space Jams last week for $350.00
GALLERY]
[/IMG]and want to know if anybody can tell me anything about them. The box is legit, the soles are icy, and the heel plate is carbon fiber. The question I have is about the yellowing around the heel plate and the cloudy ness of the toe box. My concords and cool grey 11's didn't or are not yellowing like this. Let me know what you think?

I'm worried that these are b's or something. Every pair I see on ebay are all nice and icy everywhere, even on the sole jumpman. The dude I bought them from was cool. When I cracked them open they even still had that new smell.

I'm worried that these are b's or something. Every pair I see on ebay are all nice and icy everywhere, even on the sole jumpman. The dude I bought them from was cool. When I cracked them open they even still had that new smell.
The ones you see on eBay are more than likely gray market.

If your CGs haven't started yellowing at all yet, you must have the exact climate conditions necessary to prevent soles on XIs from yellowing. It's (unfortunately) a natural part of the aging process.

From what everyone been posting I am sure they are dead stock.  When I cracked them open the smell was there.  The laces were still tied up.  The paper wasn't ripped.  And the insoles had no sock pills on them.  They just have the yellowing on the heel plate.  Which tells me they are dead stock an stored properly since 2009.

Back
Top Bottom