Jordan Spizike Black/Red-Cement Grey

The Spiz'ikes should have retailed at $125. Heck at least $150. People would be quicker to pull the trigger. These are nice but I' not paying retail.

not coppin....only spizike i copped was cool grey.....they didn't post the pic w/ blue jordan which ruins the entire shoes

Originally Posted by gentry187

Originally Posted by VAHustler

eventhough those are samples who in the world idea was it to put a blue jumpman on a black/grey/red sneaker
smh.gif

because this spiz'ike colorway is suppose to be made up of all IV OG colorways. Blue jumpman= military blues. It's just like the spiz'ikes that carry all colors of the OG III's. They're doin 1 for each shoe that's on that spiz'ike.
That's not military blue though.... soooo.... ????

grin.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

The Spiz'ikes should have retailed at $125. Heck at least $150. People would be quicker to pull the trigger. These are nice but I' not paying retail.
true that

i only copped the white and cement spizikes when they first came out....but i do regret paying $175 for them
eyes.gif

i see all the CWs on sale though everywhere. so if you wait for a specific CW, it'll be cheaper

i like them the colorway is always good normally as a BRED but i dont know why people hate spikez so much

IF there was a Spizike I would buy this would be it, BUT I don't like them much (Especially for 175!?) so it's an easy pass as usual...

i've seen these a lot and never noticed they changed the netting. i have the cements, but they are not a comfortable shoe at all. no more sipzike's for me.

I'm getting two pairs.
They will look great with cargo shorts and a nice polo in the spring/summer.

Think about it.

- Don Juan -

I own EVERY spizike except for the "Kings County" colorway; I just couldn't stand it. As you can see my name is crazyforspizikes, and yes, these too will be copped and rocked!!! However, this will be my last spizike purchase for as far as I can see; the next spizike colorways after this are horrible...

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Doesn't matter. People will allow these to sit until they come to those prices. If I can get these on swoosh
smokin.gif
. This is a good release.

quality is great on them...

they also come with a dope retro card>>>>>

got them last week some time... cant wait for the snow to go away....

if you guys like spizikes, these are one of the best released.

Back
Top Bottom