Jordan Spizike Cactus/ Violet 2nd look Video

Nice can't wait to cop. Nov and Dec are gonna be really really not good for the sneaker bank! Yea well. I need em!

I have yet to wear my pair

I'll wait untill i have a second pair.

Got My first pair from sneekgeekz
333756888.jpg

333756886.jpg

yeah I wore mine on my good foot for halloween... haha make sure you check the hallloween vid sneakgeekz #38 over in the retro forum.

thanks for the video............. came close to my three favorite colors but the cactus
f it up.

The longer I looked at these the more I had sympathy for them.

Although these will get passed on due to Cool Greys.

I can't hate these at all, think they look good. If my money is right after Christmas spending, then I'll jump on these. If not, I'll hope I canget em down the line for less. Either way, I'll at least try to get em.

I'm having a hard time liking these also but I have a feeling they'll grow on me sooner or later.

i dont like this cw with the all black. i think if the purple/green cw was applied to the same layout as the gucci spizikes they would be fire.

that's hell nasty how he's touching all the bottoms of his used kicks with his hands and after touches his face and nose. i can imagine all the fillthyplaces to walk around in with those kicks then decide to touch your face. you might as well go to a burger king bathroom and smear your hands on the floor nextto the toilets then smother you face with your hands.......

Originally Posted by bluebattsoulja

i got mine last month

thanks for pics...I really must have these...first spizikes ill have along with cool greys(only cws i can tolerate)
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom