Jordan Spizike "Eminem" AKA Spike Lee "Knicks"

Wow! Slept on this thread ... haven't bought a pair of Spizikes since the 2nd release back in 2006/2007. Wouldn't mind copping these.

Originally Posted by AMdoctor

"The Blue colorway will be the first addition from the NY Knicks pack that will release as a quick strike in the coming months. The Orange colorway will also be available to complete the pack at the end of 2011." according to modern notoriety
So that's why the early releases are $300+ ... tempting. I'm a little hesitant to fall back into the early release game after the whole Concord XI situation ... But I doubt I'll get my hands on these waiting in line at my local NikeTown.

I like these. I've never really been into Spizikes, but hey, I can't deny a nice colorway its props.

damnnnnnnn
pimp.gif

Those tightened laces give it the "banana" look, loosen em up a bit and yes we got a nice aas shoe. Spikes are awesome

luvn all these pics!

these will look good with black or blue jeans.

spizike=comfy too!
happy.gif

both colorways are really nice and eye popping. Hopefully they don't make these limited and hard to cop although kicks-lab has them... Im not paying those prices for these

the ones dropping are actually better than Spike's PE!! with all the graphic in the liner.
THESE ARE NICE!

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Originally Posted by Delaneyj1

New pics courtesy of Kicks Lab:

Relive the 4pt play while you're at it.

http://blackmarketwares.com/
That's a great shirt.  Where is that available?

Thanks, this is the first product from my clothing line, Black Market Wares. Hit me up and I'll get you a shirt. Check the shop link: shop.blackmarketwares.com

Back
Top Bottom