Jordan Spizike will make its way to NIKE ID news via GRoc TSG

I'm really tempted to pull the trigger on this bad boy.

Only two things holding me back is Nike taking off the ID option to have cement print on the toe/heel caps and the price point.

It would be a wrap if I could get the cement print toe/heel in University Blue and price was in the $160-$180 range.

oh and they added the ability to put two digits on the heal like the ugly 23 on one of the spike releases
:frown:

Man I been trying to make a Yeezy colorway but they took the green sole away.

I emailed Nikeid to see if they can still make it and im waiting on their response.

^let us know if they reply

i posted a similar question n their facebook spikeike id album in early december, got no reply.

Last edited:
^let us know if they reply

i posted a similar question n their facebook spikeike id album in early december, got no reply.
I got an email back.....

"Hi Ray,

I can understand wanting to customize the Jordan Spizike iD with the sole in dark or poison green glow. NIKEiD is a great way to show your individuality and personality.

Currently, the sole color options on the Jordan Spizike iD are set and there is not an option for dark or poison green glow. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause! However, I will be more than happy to submit some feedback that you would like that option to come back.

As Nike as a company is constantly evolving, we rely heavily on feedback from our consumers to continually modifhy and improve our products, services, and websites. Your feedback is appreciated and will be brought to the attention of our Leadership and Web Development Teams.

Ray,if you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this, please don't hesitate to get back to me. I am here to help!

Best Regards,

Jennifer
Nike.com "

I replied back saying I would like her to submit feedback about wanting that option to come back.

How can I make these? Having difficulty adding elephant print to the lower.

the options changed at least twice since those images were made. you simply, and sadly, can't do it any more.

i won't be doing a pair now, not at least until they get the options good again.

Last edited:
the options changed at least twice since those images were made. you simply, and sadly, can't do it any more.

i won't be doing a pair now, not at least until they get the options good again.

I stopped following this thread once they removed the ele print from the toe tip and heel. Interesting to hear they made another change to the offerings since, but if you ask me leaving the ele print option out on the toe and heel defeats the identity of a Spiz'ike. The flip ele on the upper is a nice option, but not as one to replace the toe and heel.

It would be nice if a dip in sales on these Spiz'ike iDs would wake Nike up into going back to the original offering, but they'll probably read it as the Spiz'ike iD having run its course and just drop the shoe from iD.

^indeed.

each change has offered something good (proper cement, and now "OG" wings), but at the same time they each removed lots of even better stuff. now the whole upper (both parts) and heel and tips have to be all the same. smh.

8 different colours for reflector added. but you still can't make the upper different from the toe and heel caps.

Can these still be customized? I just see the colors being offered.
Yeah they are still up there.  You might have gotten there with a link to the older custom spizike page- try navigating there from the nike store instead of a direct link through google (this happened to me a few weeks ago).

I'm not too crazy about the options right now and I really want to make a pair before they pull them (they don't seem terribly popular).

Ok. I will try that.. Me and you both. I have see a few here that I really like..

I had the design team contacted about putting the elephant print back on. Fingers crossed

Does anyone know how the black reflective upper looks like in person? I was wanting to use it, but it would ruin the CW if it looks grey or something else without the light hitting it.

the toro iv don't sit well for me since they are nubuck and not suede, so i checked out the nikeid spizike suede option for a mock up. so then while i'm at it, i changed the colourblocking to the melo pe iv.

these >>>>> toro iv

imo (of course) :wink:

basically inviting you to make this with the right green glow outsole. I don;t even care how played out it might be, on a spiz'ike it would look sick!

Back
Top Bottom