Jordan Spizike will make its way to NIKE ID news via GRoc TSG

@GRocSmith:The Jordan Spizike will be avaiable on NikeID, Lady, the news be cray !

this will either be a huge hit or fail like the alpha id's did....... we will see

04/24/2012 Jordan Spiz'ike iD$210 - Men's & Women's
jordan-spizike-id.jpg

I saw it on sole collector a few minutes ago.

I wonder what options they'd have available.

whaaaaaat i just sold some spizikes. I def dont like them that much but id for sure look into nikeiding my own creation

Haven't bought a Jordan shoe in over a year and I intend to keep it that way. But if these get thrown on ID then I might cop me a pair.

Definitely one the best hybrids.

Glad these are making their way to iD.

I will try and do a few c/w palettes when they become available.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Definitely the best hybrid.

Glad these are making their way to iD.

I will try and do a few c/w palettes when they become available.
Fixed...
$215 is alot for an id though 
ohwell.gif

The only color way I'm intrested in recreating is the colorway with black/green/red and I think it had white on it. How much is retail if I go through the nike id route....

So do i spend 215 on a lebron id or do i spend it on a hybrid of 20 yr old shoes and technology

I won't get any but I don't see how 215 is so outrageous when Spizikes already cost 175. That's the problem. Shoes should've been 150, ID's 175.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

I won't get any but I don't see how 215 is so outrageous.
a recent NT member said this and i thought it was a great idea.

he said that if you put jordan retros on nikeid the best way is to put Nike air on the back of release date jordans, and retail them 175. and NIKE id Jordans with the Jumpman Logo on the back of the shoe and a retail of 200.

Back
Top Bottom