Jordan Superfreak re-release??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ebe2023

i had the black pair in 8th grade and after the 3rd time wearing them the carbon fiber (maybe plastic) surrounding the jordan on the sole cracked in multiple places. I returned them and got some black and green air max as well as a shirt and shorts so they must have been kinda expensive back then.
4243159169_660db2541b_o.png
4243159037_33a5f11c28_o.png
Well those look beat but I'd love to see these release again...wanted these kicks for school really badly back in the day..

these shoes were by far the most comfortable jordans i ever owned! i had them my senior year of high school! will be coppin 2x's! this reminds me of randy moss when he was at his prime playin with the vikings!!!

These will look nice next to the Trifectas. I hope they bring back the white/red ones. I'm probably more excited about these than anything else JB will release all year.

ahhhh these shoes bring me back to the 10th grade...

i was hatin on this dude that had them in my english class...

these will be copped later though.

whats the retail btw?

Footlockers in eastern NC got them in as of 5pm Eastern.

At least three I've called. Saw them in person a few minutes ago. Pretty good quality.

I still got my ds wht/red/blk joints, I got for $40. Looks like they are gonna sit for even longer now, especially if that colorway comes out...

Black/Silver pair is definitely grail status for me. Picked them up at Footlocker in 6th or 7th grade I can't remember, but I felt like a million bucks wearing em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom