Jordan Tatum 1

What’s the colorway tonight? Can’t get a good view

Looks like black tongue and laces. White upper, touch of like green cage?
Aerial Powers PE. Hoping they release

IMG_3707.jpeg

JS”

I guess this shoe is JB's way of saying "look how we give you all these cool PE cw's you have seen in the past in other Jordan models" too bad the whole shoe sucks donkey **** when it comes to performance :frown: especially for us chunkier guys out there.

Except with a light colored jersey, they’d have wear white shoes.

A white shoe with the Celtic green in the same place with some hits a gold would go nice with that jersey.

Nah. Prior to 2003 , Celtics always wore black shoes. Regular season, playoffs, road or home - always black shoes.

Yep. That came from the top (Red Auerbach) and even far back before Red.

Mind = blown on opening night when they took the floor in white shoes. Paul Pierce spearheaded that.

Not a big fan of those and no connection to houston. Would’ve thought a Duke colorway could’ve made sense by now

There’s no connection to Houston other than they’re a Jordan brand school.
Exactly. And I meant for me personally first.

Didn’t he gift the Duke women’s team all pairs or something? Even being a Nike school.

I was weird about that too until I convinced myself that he, along with let’s say a Dame Lillard who has rocked a college PE that wasn’t his alma mater was basically diggin deep in signature line bag.

Im tempted to get a pair. I just don’t know. Not a fan, but I guess I respect his game.

Back
Top Bottom