Jordan Tatum 1

Jordan-Tatum-1-JT1-Release-Date.jpg

Jordan-Tatum-1-JT1-Black-Red-Release-Date.jpg

Jordan-Tatum-1-JT1-Release-Date-Tongue.jpg

Jordan-Tatum-1-JT1-Zoo-Release-Date.jpg
Just noticed the price. $120? That's an easy yes for me

Other than the translucent part of the outsole in the forefoot, the rest of the outsole appears to be foam… like the Curry’s.

They look good and hopefully perform well. Hope they're on the lighter side but still sturdy. Have a sinking feeling this is yet another 'one fatal flaw' shoes. But I don't currently see any issues so that's exciting. There's no weird heel piece or ridiculous ankle pillows that I can see, and the shoe doesn't seem like it'll be super heavy even as it probably won't be light either. No weird lacing system and it doesn't look especially narrow. And the sides and heel look like foam with some give. Laces look standard. The only concern area so far is probably that translucent traction under the forefoot and toe areas. I hope they didn't build a shoe that has traction issues where most guards put a lot of pressure on it (even though its not a shoe for guards).

I can't wait to see the other colorways, but I'm definitely loving these right here!!! I will be having to get these

Day 1 cop at $120. Really can’t believe Jordan sigs are this affordable and have that big of a gap between the $175 37 lows. But I get the strategy.

The shape is lookin better and better. And very unique. They sit really nice.

Also boldy in that ig vid 🔥🔥🔥

They look like a basketball version of Nike's Spark shoes. I'm down with that and I agree on the affordability. These 175 - 185 "premium" shoes and 200+ retroes ain't it.

nike needs to have jordan brand tone down on the big jumpmans on their sig shoe athletes

midas whale call them team jordan pe's

i do like that they have his number on the back
Jordan-Tatum-1-JT1-Release-Date-Heel-1068x750.jpg
Yea I hate slapped on branding. Subtlety is always best. Should have done one shoe JT logo on the tongue and the other a jumpman. They still look really nice though and I'm gonna buy I would just rather the design do the talking and not the logo.

Yep, I’m a fan! They look like a modern fusion between the Jumpman Pro and the Jordan 35. Hoping they release a Playoff XII-esque cw with green accents instead and a Taco Jay cw for these!

Even the Jordan 1s had a big swoosh on em. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
the difference is the swoosh is not another man's signature logo

this will always plague jordan brand because its the only athletic shoe brand named after an actual player the greatest at that.

but we live in an era where design isnt as important as brand advertising.

If there is zoom air in the forefoot that’s not the ****ty rectangle ones they put in their budget models I’m in. I think the only time I’ve ever been content with a cushioning setup on a budget priced shoe is the Kyrie Infinity and PG6

Back
Top Bottom