Jordan Tatum 1

Methodical Management Methodical Management or any other administrator, please lock up this duplicate thread because one was already created for these shoes since September 2, 2022.

This is the originally created thread for these.

It has nothing to do with being a thread owner because it's pointless and backwards to have duplicate threads on this site. The originally created one had activity and information.

1673533119992.png
1673533163264.png

Thanks for posting this to provide an update.

These shoes are already getting lots of flak based on these early photos that are circulating online. They do look cheaply made so far. They look similar to those knockoff-style shoes found in discount stores.

I'm looking forward to more colorways too. I can see him balling out in these. If they were going for something that looks like they'd fit his playstyle, they got it right.

checks mcgee checks mcgee large forefoot zoom plus formula 23, yeah it’s gonna be nice nice.

Def need better pics. That black background angled pic isn’t working. Need to know what’s going on with the open containment pieces

Last edited:
$120!? Holy ****, I guess so. No chance for double stacked forefoot zoom like 37 I am guessing, but hopefully the same size forefoot bag

Back
Top Bottom