Jordan Tatum 1

Obv Tatum MVP. Nike dropping the ball again obv. Release something. It's like they don't want free money. But maybe the process of selling something involves so much groundwork, it's not worth doing. But Tatum is your up and coming guy, on a team likely going to the finals, actual MVP candidate, wins MVP in the all star game on the day you unveil his sig and..... "Wait til April!" is all yall got?

Obv Tatum MVP. Nike dropping the ball again obv. Release something. It's like they don't want free money. But maybe the process of selling something involves so much groundwork, it's not worth doing. But Tatum is your up and coming guy, on a team likely going to the finals, actual MVP candidate, wins MVP in the all star game on the day you unveil his sig and..... "Wait til April!" is all yall got?
its easy for nike cuz hes actually wearing something that will release to the public. no need for anything special.

unlike lebron who dont be wearing **** thats releasing to the public.

yea give a ton of promotion and then don't release them for a little over a month is a odd. giving a lot of time to let that anticipation cool.

Between Ja and Jayson, you can definitely see the influence that Kobe had on them. I like that Tatum is taking the more extreme/innovative approach with his line. I hope he keeps that up with fun, unique designs throughout his line.

2023-nba-all-star-game.jpg

2023-nba-all-star-game.jpg

These JT1 are IMO probably the best signature shoe JB made. I just wish they removed the jumpman on the heel. I get it’s an iconic logo but it’s an eye sore when it’s blatantly placed. They should’ve had it on the tongue and tongue only.

These JT1 are IMO probably the best signature shoe JB made. I just wish they removed the jumpman on the heel. I get it’s an iconic logo but it’s an eye sore when it’s blatantly placed. They should’ve had it on the tongue and tongue only.
Makes the Pink Lemonades all the more appealing. The Jumpman logo is not as visible as it is on the other pairs.

Back
Top Bottom