Jordan Tatum 2

Having 2 pairs of the Tatum 1 😁 looking forward to what they come up with! The shoe is very comfortable and I must admit traction is good and the shoe is light,.... Hoping they will keep the shoe light and performance focused
Was Tatum wearing the 1's last night, if so might want to switch to the 2's sooner than later the way the series looking.

Tatum is the only player on the Celtics showing up. Putting up 40 points double doubles is more than enough to win. They are getting outcoached and Tatum's teammates aren't showing up.
I don't completely blame Tatum, but looking at his shot chart. He could be more efficient.
Screenshot_20230519_212329_Chrome.jpg

I don't completely blame Tatum, but looking at his shot chart. He could be more efficient.
This is why you watch games not stat sheets. By the time the 4th had come he was getting blitzed by double teams. Every time he passed the ball to the open man they'd miss the shot, turnover, or throw him the ball back. He was essentially forced to chuck in the 4th because his teammates decided they were done playing in the 3rd. Tatum and Grant were the only Celtics that showed heart. He has an all NBA 2nd team teammate who has yet to show up this series. It's disingenuous to put the loss on the man who is outplaying the rest of teammates by a large margin.

This is why you watch games not stat sheets. By the time the 4th had come he was getting blitzed by double teams. Every time he passed the ball to the open man they'd miss the shot, turnover, or throw him the ball back. He was essentially forced to chuck in the 4th because his teammates decided they were done playing in the 3rd. Tatum and Grant were the only Celtics that showed heart. He has an all NBA 2nd team teammate who has yet to show up this series. It's disingenuous to put the loss on the man who is outplaying the rest of teammates by a large margin.
Not trying to turn this into a second NBA thread. Can continue it there.

Tatum is the only player on the Celtics showing up. Putting up 40 points double doubles is more than enough to win. They are getting outcoached and Tatum's teammates aren't showing up.

Tatum had a bad stretch of turnovers in game 1, but yeah, Mazzula has been beyond atrocious. Playing Pritchard in the 1st game was ****ing hilarious, and then him leaving Rob Williams on the bench last night until maybe 3 minutes left is also puzzling.

I don’t like to blame coaches because talent usually wins in the league, but when my 78 year old mom is texting me asking why Rob is still on the bench, that says a whole lot about Mazzula’s rotations and feel for the game. Tatum’s piece of the blame pie is minuscule compared to his coach’s slice. Jaylen Brown is also ****ting the bed this series. Casuals will point to his offense (bad), but watch him on defense. Clueless.

I will be looking forward to these. I wonder how the build and development will change - will they continue the foam midsole into outsole set up?

have to assume a focus on forefoot cushioning will be there as well

From what I saw, very look alike the Nike Mercurial Soccer cleats
Oh! Trying to piece together how you would get that from a quick view... the enlarged swoosh? smooth upper/minimal look? No more TPU piece?

1697638917581.png

Oh! Trying to piece together how you would get that from a quick view... the enlarged swoosh? smooth upper/minimal look? No more TPU piece?

1697638917581.png

The shape with sock-ish top, I could be wrong with the brochure still needs to be refreshed

Back
Top Bottom