Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

So FNL called to verify my info today I verified it she said they will begin processing but I dnt even see my order in my account :rolleyes

I still can't pull the trigger lol been in my cart since yesterday. I do like them with black laces, but probably not enough to spend the 110. If I can get them under 100 somehow online or in store ill cop this cw. I really want the team FBI and vindicates to retro in multiple, multiple colorways like these are seemingly scheduled to
pimp.gif
. I would probably end up copping about 4 or 5 colorways of each if done right.

That looks like it says my size on that box too smh. I'll gladly take a pair of these at retail if released

Yeah I had a sweet jb cal shirt too. I suspect a family member who went to cal "found" it. Just stacked the coupon plus rewards on mobile. Less than 100 bucks for these is refreshing. Thanks Fnl lol

Last edited:
Anybody got a WC rewards I can use? I don't really shop at FNL, I'll look out for whoeva when I get my FL coupons cause I'm at platinum status

Anybody got a WC rewards I can use? I don't really shop at FNL, I'll look out for whoeva when I get my FL coupons cause I'm at platinum status
doubt anyone is gonna give you their WC off your word

use this for $20 off if you want - 1115DG51PDX or 20KICK120

Last edited:
Saw them in person, look great! I was really surprised with how much the bubble medallion protrudes compared to the originals. Funny how over time the oxidation causes these areas to become gray/silver and they just went with it on the Carolina's. Overall, a great retro!

cant wait til mine arrive. should be here by mid-end of next week.

May also double up later on 

These were my most worn shoes in college. Still super comfortable and cushioning is great. Glad Jordan decided to retro these. I may have to double up.

Back
Top Bottom