Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

for the low 
nerd.gif

Mine came in today. Shipped from a store in CO.

Brings me back to 6th or 7th grade .. love em. They do fit like the recent 12s so I would have been safe goin .5 size down. Comfortable as hell too. Havent made up my mind on playing in them today after work since I do have a little bit of extra room. My just throw the ankle braces on and give em 1 game. Definitely going to double up on these when I get another WC.

$89.99 well spent

View media item 892500View media item 892502

Last edited:
Wow. That pic made me consider ordering them. I'm waiting for the white/navy's, which were my first ever J's, but dang, might need those too.

joints are mean period

cats dissecting em like they don't fall in line with any other jb release

it's a basic shoe with great comfort

Would you say the retro v and vi had great comfort?

Because those pieces of **** felt like dexter came back for one season and hand crafted them himself

**** feels like having two bird houses on your feet

You have tumbled leather, then synthetic leather that is flexible and then you have white wooden uppers

Last edited:
White/ black ones were my first pair of jays ever. My boy had the black/white that just realeased. Loved these shoes. Put some miles on them back in the day. Copped both pairs for me and the black for my boy for his bday. He don't keep up with the shoe game anymore so great bday present. Also had the retro in like 01 or 02 beat them to hell and still have a ds pair of ogs in the Navy blue colorway from eBay about 2 years ago. These are my favorite all time. First shoe that got me in the game and my favorite player kukoc wore these all year long when they released. Great pick up for me! So many memories

I keep checking this thread hoping for some info on the white/navy's but these pics of the black/whites are making me debate coppin them.

Damn, I forgot they were retroed before. I didn't cop because I didn't like the colors they put out. 

Would you say the retro v and vi had great comfort?

Because those pieces of **** felt like dexter came back for one season and hand crafted them himself

**** feels like having two bird houses on your feet

You have tumbled leather, then synthetic leather that is flexible and then you have white wooden uppers

just don't like that the white part on the midsole for the black/whites are painted it seems

regardless of what materials they used they're comfortable on foot for me

they feel no different than the retro 12s for me

Last edited:
the retro xii has wearable leather. the v and vi dont

so they used the leather that they used for on the xii?

the team js are heavily based off the aj 12s

they're basically a take down version of the 12

they fit and look the same

the leather feels no different but I'm sure someone will come in and disagree

this shoe is a no brainer, def gotta go back and cop another black/white

I've been waiting for these and happened to stumble onto this thread. So we can use coupons eh? Will def order tomorrow on payday

Wow these are far more comfortable(cushioning) than The Gloves. Quality and materials are good for the price. Glad I decided to cop even though I don't care about JB anymore. Should stay away from this thread cuz if the White/black releases I'm gonna end up copping it too. :lol:

Copped The Black/Whites in store, My White/Carolina's came in the mail yesterday.  Everytime I look at them I get happy and nostalgic thinking about those black-top memories.  Even if the quality isn't as good as the OG's they are still the same silhouette.  And i still enjoy pushing those bubbles just like I did when i was a kid!  
smile.gif
  If your hating get the **** off this thread we don't want the negativity.

Wow these are far more comfortable(cushioning) than The Gloves. Quality and materials are good for the price.
Def are more comfortable than the gloves (which arent bad by no means) but you can def feel the zoom (im assuming) in these just like in the 12s. I really was not expecting these to be cushioned like this

Copped The Black/Whites in store, My White/Carolina's came in the mail yesterday.  Everytime I look at them I get happy and nostalgic thinking about those black-top memories.  Even if the quality isn't as good as the OG's they are still the same silhouette.  And i still enjoy pushing those bubbles just like I did when i was a kid!  
smile.gif
  If your hating get the **** off this thread we don't want the negativity.
Thought I was the only one that like pushing the plastic bubbles 
laugh.gif

Copped The Black/Whites in store, My White/Carolina's came in the mail yesterday.  Everytime I look at them I get happy and nostalgic thinking about those black-top memories.  Even if the quality isn't as good as the OG's they are still the same silhouette.  And i still enjoy pushing those bubbles just like I did when i was a kid!  :smile:   If your hating get the **** off this thread we don't want the negativity.

Yesssss I loved pushing the bubble.

Back
Top Bottom