Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

I keep thinking ~next time these drop, they’ll use decent materials~ but here we are again :lol:

Otherwise maybe if they started releasing some of the old PE colorways I’d consider getting back in the cut with these…That Black / White / Purple pair that’s been floating around is close to the pairs Ray Allen and Eddie Jones wore but then they had to go and use suede on the black portions of the upper…

Jordan Jumpman Team 1
Color: Black/Varsity Red-White
Style Code: FV3928-006
Release Date: 2023
Price: $145
1691620842169.png

Jordan Jumpman Team 1 Black Varsity Red White FV3928-006 Lateral Side

Jordan-Jumpman-Team-1-Black-Varsity-Red-White-FV3928-006-2.jpg

Jordan Jumpman Team 1 Black Varsity Red White FV3928-006 Top View

Jordan Jumpman Team 1 Black Varsity Red White FV3928-006 Heels

Jordan-Jumpman-Team-1-Black-Varsity-Red-White-FV3928-006-1.jpg

Jordan-Jumpman-Team-1-Black-Varsity-Red-White-FV3928-006-6.jpg

Jordan-Jumpman-Team-1-Black-Varsity-Red-White-FV3928-006-7.jpg

All of this is noise unless they drop the EJ pair.. they got close but never did them right and havent seen anything close since like 2012.

They out now on Hibbits..

I ordered the black pair. From looking at YouTube videos, they upgraded the leather and it’s much softer.

I always liked these going back to the originals in 97-98. However, I never owned a pair. Are they comfortable and how’s the zoom Air for those who had the recent retros over the years?
OGs were comfortable as hell, for the amount of ball I was playing back then. Had the entire first run of the JB team series. These, Jumpman Pros, Vindicates, Pro Strongs, Quick 6s, Pro Quicks, Team Elite 1s (double stack zoom), even the 3 Percents were so nice. They’ll always be superior to the retros because they were tooled specifically for ball. Nobody wears these for ball anymore, and they’ve been relegated to a lifestyle sneaker. Had these in retro form over the years, including the most recent, still pretty good. No complaints.

My 2023 pair arrived. You guys are right, these are really comfortable out of the box. The leather is definitely soft, so I guess that makes the difference. From what I read, the last two retros were very stiff synthetic leather.

IMG_4880.jpeg

My 2023 pair arrived. You guys are right, these are really comfortable out of the box. The leather is definitely soft, so I guess that makes the difference. From what I read, the last two retros were very stiff synthetic leather.

IMG_4880.jpeg
Good to hear. If the leather is decent, I might just swap my 2020s(?) for these.

Copped that field purple pair today on NDC for $76, pairs nicely with my home Lakers Eddie Jones jersey. I changed my mind on them when in saw them in FTL and the quality was surprisingly good. Had the OGs and played ball in the park in the summer daily with them and they were tanks.

Back
Top Bottom