Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

So how's the fit and feel on these?  

The raptor colorway looks nicely done.  But again, the quality seems to be pretty hit or miss.  Will see if these ever fall into discount mode, then will buy.

The feel is great to be honest and I went TTS, so in my case a 9.5. I was surprised how light they were! Have used them several times for Basketball now and they still feel great! Light, comfortable, ok support on the ankle!

So I'm seeing the grey/white pair up on FNL with one very disappointing feature.... wish the medial part was white instead of grey. That ruined this colorway for me pretty much -_- had my eye on these for my next pair of gym shoes :smh: .

do you mean the Barons?

The last one that recently showed up so the white/ grey one is not that interesting, but since I got the other ones as well, I might get that one too!

So I ordered the white/ purple ones and I doubled up on the black/ white ones!

Just a great shoe!
off FNL? i am thinking.  i duno which color way to get. i preferred the white/blacks.  i dunno.  i am really debating.  i know they aren't close to anything in terms of the new basketball shoes, but the nostalgic feel of these cannot be denied. LOLZ

i kinda dig the raptor colorways, but curious as to why they did it. is DERZON with JB or something?

do you mean the Barons?

The last one that recently showed up so the white/ grey one is not that interesting, but since I got the other ones as well, I might get that one too!
nah I mean the grey/white that is very similar to the previous grey/white colorway besides that one change I mentioned. I will probably get them still if they get discounted deep enough but they definitely aren't a must anymore for ~100. Still will probably end up scooping just because they remind me of the flint grey 12s with that grey medial section.

off FNL? i am thinking.  i duno which color way to get. i preferred the white/blacks.  i dunno.  i am really debating.  i know they aren't close to anything in terms of the new basketball shoes, but the nostalgic feel of these cannot be denied. LOLZ

i kinda dig the raptor colorways, but curious as to why they did it. is DERZON with JB or something?

I got both for USD 105 shipped of Ebay!

Derozan wears some Jordans sometimes, so I guess that is why they did them!

ill wait till they go on sale at major retailers and use a coupon code if they were 50 I would call right now though. I read it wrong I was ready to cop both for 50 with free shipping lol

lol they strategically don't show the medial side of the shoe.
embarassed.gif
 **** literally ruined my night last night
mean.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!!!! wonder why FNL had a pic with grey inner at first. Makes me hesitant to order from there
embarassed.gif
. will probably just wait till they show up on eastbay. Copped for sure now though /fistpump

i'm still on the fence about these, but mostly because JB quality has gone bad the past 5+ years.  I'm kinda feeling the greys, and hope they bring the white teams back.  Anybody know if these are good inside the gym?

Disappointed with the black and red pair...was hoping for a medial red section as were many. Still happy with the black and white pair though!

Bought the Black and White 
smokin.gif
 and the Black Red and White pairs 
pimp.gif
 had to go 1/2 size down will buy the Black and Red pair
nerd.gif
 as well 

Those black/red look cheap like that "flu game" crap from what was it 2009ish? If they weren't nubuck and had a red medial section I would have copped. still waiting for sport royal pair
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom