JORDAN TGIM

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by JeyHard ThaRuler

Ehhhh, i'd cut my grass in theese....
grin.gif
Truth, I'd cop for under 75 to cut grass in
laugh.gif
at buying shoes to cut grass in. I just use old shoes. These look like Griffeys but I like the Griffeys more. Not liking the midsole/outsole.

If the nike power force and 95 flights had a bastard child and adopted them to JB.... these would be it...and I would understand why the father left....

Those are the hottest Dunk.nets I've ever seen.

Josh Howard is wearing them vs. the Hornets right now.

okay these were the shoes ray allen was wearing during the boston game on sunday!!! I was soo confused on what kind of shoe he was wearing!!!

Not feelin em. I don't know why I thought for a minute TGIM stood for "Thank Goodness It's Monday" but w/ all the other lame names and crapJB is puttin out, that is highly plausible.

ooooo... I thought Ray and J. Ho broke out the XXI PE's - now it makes sense. A blk/red colorway would be nice...
no white on the midsole tho', that's what makes them look like a pair of Shaq's...

I'm just starting ton thing that Gentry and them just got a couple giant wheels with all the Js on it and an arrow that they spin like "ok guys letsuse 3 wheels , spim them, and see where they land , and well combine them into one cool sneak...then we'll give it the worst name that we can possiblycome up with ..." then some one else butts in like "GREAT IDEA GENTRY , yeah a cool name like the B2rue!!!! or T4G!!!".....WHY WHY WHY !!!!! its really making me sick and wanna give upn on the Brand...

After staring at these for a couple of minutes i really want a pair, specifically for basketball.

thats got to be one of the most triflin js i have ever seen in my life hands down
the wackest of the wack

RD?

Anybody know if a Ray Allen-like colorway (black w/white sole) is going to be releasing?

Back
Top Bottom