Jordan toro 4's REAL Or FAKE ????

Bought some 4's from a dude on IG they seem legit just one problem the stitching on the patch of the tongue is a little off could it be possible that the factory might of actually messed up ?
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

The tongue is messed up is not supposed to be curling like that im sorry but its fake im comparing it to my footlocker release

people who say's this are real don't know what they're looking at. your pictures have a very poor lighting to judge, take another set of pic's.

close up picture of the side, air bubble, toe box and that tag on the tongue which is already a dead give away.

air bubble supposed to be yellowish in color and not white. stitching on the side supposed to be uniform the toe box supposed to have a smooth cut out.and the TAG stitching is supposed be uniform/even and straight not crooked.

people who say's this are real don't know what they're looking at. your pictures have a very poor lighting to judge, take another set of pic's.

close up picture of the side, air bubble, toe box and that tag on the tongue which is already a dead give away.

air bubble supposed to be yellowish in color and not white. stitching on the side supposed to be uniform the toe box supposed to have a smooth cut out.and the TAG stitching is supposed be uniform/even and straight not crooked.
 Ive seen many AAA quality fakes and even prefect fakes none come with all the stick and shoe tree... if anything it is a grey market shoe in which the case theyre fake but even the grey market shoes do not have the stick

Ive seen many AAA quality fakes and even prefect fakes none come with all the stick and shoe tree... if anything it is a grey market shoe in which the case theyre fake but even the grey market shoes do not have the stick
I could care less about the stick, scumbags now a days buy real ones keep it and transfer the stuffing on GM/fake pairs to make em look legit even swapping the box. I see other guys online have both fake and real pairs to compare. Which one you think they will try to get rid off first?  this shoe's are hot right now so they can easily throw one in there and mix it with the legit ones. Like i said take more pictures with better lighting.

These pictures have bad quality. Can't tell. The stitching on the tongue is off, and the tongue shouldn't even be like that. I'd still like some better pictures for a more definitive answer.

Back
Top Bottom