Jordan True Flight 2014

A while back last year I saw some pics for this years True Flights:

Fast forward this CW has popped up at Finishline:

Anyone have any info on the make-up of these in terms of materials and technology?

Thinking about ballin in a pair.

It kills me that they're retroing 6 rings and crap like this

Yet, we can't get a retro of a XVI or XVII

A while back last year I saw some pics for this years True Flights:

Fast forward this CW has popped up at Finishline:

Anyone have any info on the make-up of these in terms of materials and technology?

Thinking about ballin in a pair.
the all black ones are out as well....

think this pre cursor to next years year of the 7....the quality wasnt bad on these true flights....they are alot heavier than the 7's at least to me 

With the history of the retros its easy to fall in love with them and keep going back no doubt but it  can't hurt to give these other sneakers some thought. I'll have to see those other colourways in person before making my verdict.

These again? Why do they keep rereleasing all of these hybrids? Jb should just stick to releasing more retro and retro + colorways and everyone will be happy.

These aren't "hybrids" the original story behind these are that they retro inspired with today's technology.
They are more advanced to hoop in than the Retro 7's.

These aren't "hybrids" the original story behind these are that they retro inspired with today's technology.
They are more advanced to hoop in than the Retro 7's.

yeah these aren't hybrids, but how are they technologically superior to 7's? these aren't like the alpha 1, 2.0, etc.

Am I missing something??

I thought it was mostly Dominicans and Puerto Ricans in NYC but then again we're all Mexicans in your eyes :rolleyes

Nope. Mexican population is pretty high in NYC. You sound really silly btw.

You two are making this bigger than what it is.

And yes you are missing something. It's called comprehension skills. When you discover them, PM me.

I guess if I were to say "mostly blacks wore the TF" if would have flown under the radar eh?

Bottom line, and quote me. Mexicans spent a lot of money on this shoe. This shoe was well received in the Mexican community. I'm just stating the obvious. Need a kleenex?

Last edited:
All races wore these back when they released. I worked in footwear at DSG in 07-08 and it was mostly whites who came in for these. Would I single them out? No.

You went to the hood and would see Blacks, Latinos, Asians, and Whites all wearing these

All races wore these back when they released. I worked in footwear at DSG in 07-08 and it was mostly whites who came in for these. Would I single them out? No.

You went to the hood and would see Blacks, Latinos, Asians, and Whites all wearing these

And in my community/city, mostly Mexican/Hispanic bought these in abundance.

And now that they've been retroed, mostly Mexican/Hispanics are once again buying this sneaker abundance.

yeah these aren't hybrids, but how are they technologically superior to 7's? these aren't like the alpha 1, 2.0, etc.

It features a higher ankle design, herringbone pattern on the outsole for better traction, and Zoom Air was added for cushioning.

thanks for that, i had no idea they switched the air to zoom.

now if they could have done those improvements without messing up the look so much. :\

Nah i saw a lot of Mexican wear team Jordan.

^^^^^ this guy knows around here its only mexicans and ecuadorians wearing team jordans

Back
Top Bottom