Jordan Two Trey

Perhaps it wasn't bad thing to create a thread for these because the jokes about them keep coming.

I understand Jordan Brand trying to make something cheaper priced to cater to affordability for some individuals or families, but they should charge way cheaper for stuff like this. They should be really cheap based on aesthetics and design.

All this is is another version of a 6 rings type shoe with more of the 7 and none of the 13, none of the 14. Jordans 6,7,8,11,12. I don't get why they put so much into a shoe that's gonna collect dust on shelves. Two trey? What's that mean for this model? 5 shoes in one?

All this is is another version of a 6 rings type shoe with more of the 7 and none of the 13, none of the 14. Jordans 6,7,8,11,12. I don't get why they put so much into a shoe that's gonna collect dust on shelves. Two trey? What's that mean for this model? 5 shoes in one?
2 3 peats . A mashup of all the shoes during the time of his dominance.

jordan-two-trey-grey-red-green-do1925-005-2.jpg

Sorry but at 79.99 or less I'm in ....

just ordered the raptor ones and I am psyched, I have always hated the Frankenstein Jordans that mix different Jordans, until these

thank you all for calling them the worst Jordans ever, I got them off Dicks Sporting goods and I didn't even know they released because nobody cares, you guys rock!

(now release the real raptors (aka Playoff vii's) so I can turn these into work shoes one day)

I bought them (bred raptors style), and they look bad *** with black jeans or pants, I ****ing hated the 6 rings, I hated the Spikeizes, I said all the same things people said about these (hybrid trash, looks like a bootleg shoe)... but these ones clicked with me,

to be fair, I saw the concord ones in person and those did look like crap, but the bred ones are legit

Back
Top Bottom