jordan V fire red cdp

anyone give me some good ideas on what jordan shirts go good with the V fire reds from the cdp package???

any help is appreciated

thank you

most likely, you're going to find out very shortly
laugh.gif
.....think dogs,falcons and the number 7

"Which shoes should I ___?" and "what matches what?" type posts: These include people debating on what shoes they shouldbuy/sell/trade/wear/etc...These can get pretty annoying. Basically the people who post these topics can't decide for themselves. I usually lock the threadwith a "flip a coin" comment. No matter what, the end decision is up to THAT person! How about this? If you can't decide what to wear with theshoes you got, you shouldn't be wearing the shoes in the first place. And since we're on the subject, the whole VICK jersey posting needs to stop! Itgot tired real quick, and now it's just plain annoying. And honestly, I'll just delete it on site.

read the last part. oh and by the way, this was in the rules.

somebody had to do it.

try to find the shirt that came out for them a couple of years ago. i think it was reflective and said is it the shoes or its gotta be the shoes.

Come on man anything red with white and black will go with this. Most teams use these color schemes

come on BRO...you did a post so we can let you know how to dress
smh.gif
...well lemmigive you an option...MAYBE a white polo shirt with a red shirt under how do you like that fit?
laugh.gif

TYPICAL EDGAR!
Originally Posted by EdgarVega4

come on BRO...you did a post so we can let you know how to dress
smh.gif
...well lemmi give you an option...MAYBE a white polo shirt with a red shirt under how do you like that fit?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SNKRHEAD24

^^^ i dont get it man

you're new, so i guess not......its just an NT tradition that whenever someone asks about matching clothes somebody ALWAYS posts the vick jersey...just theway it is
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Jcool813

somebody had to do it.

try to find the shirt that came out for them a couple of years ago. i think it was reflective and said is it the shoes or its gotta be the shoes.

Classic

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Originally Posted by SNKRHEAD24

^^^ i dont get it man

you're new, so i guess not......its just an NT tradition that whenever someone asks about matching clothes somebody ALWAYS posts the vick jersey...just the way it is
ohwell.gif

and it happens to match....
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom